Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i remember when we hit 1000 pages and everyone was thinking "haha how funny would it be if we hit 2000 pages that would be so funny" with us thinking there was absolutely no way lana would let it take that long

well here we are almost at 2000 pages  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Uhm I was looking for my post last night of this and I guess it was deleted?!?!? but

Wild One Inst

https://picosong.com/whimA/

I would make a thread for it but it’s honestly not important enough

any reason you're calling it Wild One and not Color Blue or Wild on You?

Wasn't it confirmed by Honeymouns that the name is Wild One?

Thats just more personal preference. Copyright titles on YouTube and SoundCloud are influenced by the title given to what was uploaded beforehand.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

"I made this account to tell you you're a bunch of ungrateful whores :)"

Every time I see one of these “she doesn’t owe you anything” posts I’m tempted to be like sis if it bothers you why are you on this thread but then again, I don’t have time to address that cus I’m too busy being ungrateful & waiting for the music Lana OWES me personally :diva:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

it annoys me that people call this song Wild One or say "Wild One or whatever you wanna call it" like honeymouns. I mean there's an actual song called Wild One out there so it's not a good idea to misattribute that title, the real Wild One seems to have been recorded in 2015 which goes to show that it remains unleaked. I'm so grateful for Color Blue being leaked though it's one of her best unreleased and it was the perfect timing to drop it

I call it Wild One purely out of habit. Wild On You seems like the second appropraite choice. 'Color Blue' just seems...meh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so @@LanaFlowers said I should post this here~ I remember people mentioning psychics before, and there's this cool youtuber named antphrodite who could give an idea of what's happening with NFR... so what do you guys think?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a reach, but anyone else know antphrodite on Youtube? He does psychic readings on people and celebrities and uploads some of them. Anyway, I was going through a few videos today as background noise (I'm loving his readings) and this one on Lady Gaga came up. I wondered if maybe one of his viewers could possibly ask him to do a reading on Lana and what's her reasoning in holding up NFR, but then again I doubt there's many Lana fans in his audience. Lana's also not as mainstream as the other artists he does readings on, but I'm a bit curious about what he'd come up with.   :illumilana2: