Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember the meltdowns when random sites posted NFR was coming March 29th and we all moaned that that was too far away? If only we'd known...

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Lana doesnt fit with traditional music awards.. Like she went to the grammy and stayed 20 min inside of there. What make u thing she would eva attend to a award that have been neglecting her for years and give awards for people like Dj Khaled and Justin Biber? r u guys serious??

Lust For Dead   large.gif

THIS. At least NFR sounds good and she made it before she became a baddie. I have no idea what kind of music she's creating right now, if she even is

Exactly. I've accepted that Lana is gone, and Norman Fucking Rockwell is the last Lana Del Rey album I'll be getting -if it ever comes out, that is. Her most recent work appears to be her poetry, and I'll be honest. I'm simply not here for odes to fuckboy waiters, tesla mom cars and crying crustaceans. I'm dreading to hear what Hillsong's darling Elizabot has been cooking up -if anything. It would certainly be nice if she proved me wrong, but I'm not holding out hope for it.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I have a theory that one day, one or more people from her group of friends will do something that hurts or disappoints her. She’s gonna want to step back from this “baddie” life & that’s when Lana will go back to being the Lana we knew. To be clear, I don’t want it to happen cause I think she’s actually happier this way but that little group strikes me as the high school mean girls type & I think we all know how those friend groups turn out in the long run - for the most part they don’t work out. Until then, she’s going to be submerged in her matcha, soul cycle & hillsong stuff

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

A girl that have THIS on her carrer and no video award.. We can assume that is something really bad with the award. She should never put her clean feets there

genuinely upsets me that a woman who produced stunning things like ride and tropico can end up being a boring matcha mom who only cares about writing her bad poetry and recycling videos that dont fit with the songs they're put with

sigh.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

genuinely upsets me that a woman who produced stunning things like ride and tropico can end up being a boring matcha mom who only cares about writing her bad poetry and recycling videos that dont fit with the songs they're put with

sigh.

she died after shades of cooll and got replaced by somebody mom

Lust For Dead   large.gif

If she actually collabs with basic white girl Ellie Goulding, I will actually unstan. I'm sorry but I can't pretend to be okay with it lmfao. The only good collabs was Summer Wine that she did with Barrie and TNC with Sean Lennon.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I have a theory that one day, one or more people from her group of friends will do something that hurts or disappoints her. She’s gonna want to step back from this “baddie” life & that’s when Lana will go back to being the Lana we knew. To be clear, I don’t want it to happen cause I think she’s actually happier this way but that little group strikes me as the high school mean girls type & I think we all know how those friend groups turn out in the long run - for the most part they don’t work out. Until then, she’s going to be submerged in her matcha, soul cycle & hillsong stuff

yea this makes sense. not too sure i see this happening to her exactly but this often happens to a lot of people. "what is this life im living now? its so fake compared to years ago"

Guys it’s comfirmed Delay Del Rey will perform at the VMA’s as a back up dancer for duo lupus

Delay Del Rey, i'm dying :defeated: i heard Lana is set to perform first glimpses of her upcoming album Norman Fucking Rockwell at the first concert on Mars in 2033 after they leave scorched earth to all us fuckers who cant afford a luxury rocket :derpna: :bye2:

Delay Del Rey, i'm dying :defeated: i heard Lana is set to perform first glimpses of her upcoming album Norman Fucking Rockwell at the first concert on Mars in 2033 after they leave scorched earth to all us fuckers who cant afford a luxury rocket :derpna: :bye2:

You heard right. I’m saving up for my rocket, you can ride w me if you want sistorr :hooker: :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

If she actually collabs with basic white girl Ellie Goulding, I will actually unstan. I'm sorry but I can't pretend to be okay with it lmfao. The only good collabs was Summer Wine that she did with Barrie and TNC with Sean Lennon.

Ellie is excellent AND relevant, Lana is a fad