Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If more music leaks happen, I pray it's from the UV era up to LFL era. I don't care that much about the older stuff. The last time I was excited by leaked songs was for Wild One and the full Cherry Blossom songs. 

That’s what therapy is for. Not a church that openly preaches homophobic beliefs, protects sexual predators and is endorsed by fellow vapid celebrities who need therapy or an intervention themselves.

#Azelbank4Hillsong

lana coming home from church and reading all the messages from the gays asking about NFR

xo1BJRa.png

Tbh I would live for some homophobic Lana memes like these

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

If more music leaks happen, I pray it's from the UV era up to LFL era. I don't care that much about the older stuff. The last time I was excited by leaked songs was for Wild One and the full Cherry Blossom songs.

Now Playing: Untitled Acapella Laptop Demo #274848472 (Edit).mp3 (96 kbps)

Jk same here tbh. #LeakTGL #LeakTNCDemo #LeakYosemite #LeakAnythingFromTheHoneymoonSessions

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

She's minding her own business though, she's never spoke about the church or said people should go or how great it is(we wouldn't even know unless people werent there taking photos). It could be personal stuff like help with mental health, addiction, could be family problems o someone she knows with an illness or someone could have died.

lol I meant to reply to this. lol how do I delete a post?

Good mourning...

I can't at North Korea exemple... This is how Lana Del Rey with her ignorant political views influence people ... didnt she mention NK in some song on LFL?

I will just wait for her to mention that church somehow

... While they preach againts faggots

all the money that I gots

went to heal the pain they cause

cause baby after a long long pause

I changed and showed my true face

I love that gruesome church place

yes I love... I love ...

there was a time she was off social media in April till July last year & the Israel show stuff & azealia drama but I don't think it excuses her choices in going to hillsong or churchsong or whatever.

The only “news” we’ll get this month is a small comment during her shows that the album is coming out “soon”, I swear. I love her, but I’m so sick of her at the same time...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hm. I actually do think that she at least gives a little fuck about our faggotry. I remember posting this (anti-ish) gay meme from insta where the Cinnamon chords were playing, to an auto voice talking about how she'll never release the album u fat gays get a life and so on so forth, obvs satire, earlier in this thread couple of hundreds of pages, and it was deleted soon after.

Maybe her team got on it? Fact, someone didnt want the video spreading, and it didnt. So there's a thought

UV/Honeymoon

anywho i left her a message in the handwriting thread

For some reason I expected "I hate this puta" in calligraphy or smth. Someone needs to make that happen lol

OT (also not really but..): This whole Lana being homophobic thing reminds me of when people were convinced Taylor swift voted for trump lmao I don't blame people for thinking lana has such beliefs with going to this church and all but maybe she'll have a "political awakening" like T-Swizzle. Or just throw a pride flag on stage during one of her festival dates and see what she does. :derpna: 

For some reason I expected "I hate this puta" in calligraphy or smth. Someone needs to make that happen lol

lmfao i will legitimately do this later today

I suck at calligraphy lol

AfiIKtr.jpg

NFVtw6P.jpg

amazing

it's just the way i feel

Hm. I actually do think that she at least gives a little fuck about our faggotry. I remember posting this (anti-ish) gay meme from insta where the Cinnamon chords were playing, to an auto voice talking about how she'll never release the album u fat gays get a life and so on so forth, obvs satire, earlier in this thread couple of hundreds of pages, and it was deleted soon after.

Maybe her team got on it? Fact, someone didnt want the video spreading, and it didnt. So there's a thought

Interesting. 

Everyone keeps saying she's going to Hillsong - even the tabloids - and she hasn't corrected that (or had a member of her team call the tabloid/s and correct it). Evidently, she doesn't care if the populace thinks she goes to Hillsong, which makes me believe that she doesn't think there's anything wrong with going to Hillsong, and/or she thinks going to Churchome is better. Wrong, and wrong.

She was really quick to correct people when they alleged that Hope contained racial connotations. Admittedly, that was her own work so that would be more important to her than anything else, but even so ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

ok i cant wait any longer ... i usually dont listen to live versions when theres a studio recording coming out soon but here we go ... 

where can i listen to how to disappear in the bestest quality possible? like what yt or pico link is best? asking bc i dont wanna spoil the surprise 

thanks! 

I suck at calligraphy lol

AfiIKtr.jpg

NFVtw6P.jpg

Love it #CalligraphyForThisPutaChallenge

ok i cant wait any longer ... i usually dont listen to live versions when theres a studio recording coming out soon but here we go ... 

where can i listen to how to disappear in the bestest quality possible? like what yt or pico link is best? asking bc i dont wanna spoil the surprise 

thanks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQCaAFXcKc