Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Mr S on ATRL whos apparently reliable said theres a AG x MC x LDR collab coming soon

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/30-ariana-grande/?page=6188&tab=comments#comment-13073049

hard to imagne tbh... but who knows, at this point everything is possible. but if it's true it better not be on nfr  :excited:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I don't think Lana would really put herself up against Ariana or Mariah because she would be completely drowned out in terms of talent. I love Lana but her pipes are the weakest of the three. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do you guys remember when Lana said on IG live(?) that she'd be willing to sing a huge pop song if someone else wrote it for her

anyways i'm gonna say this is real because last time big news like this leaked was when LFL tracklist was posted and I was the first to say it was fake and i was proven to be a clown like a day later so i am calling it this time

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Ariana and Miley have never really been my cup of tea but I’m interested and intrigued to hear how this turns out. I’m just hoping this will be used as a means of promo for Lana to get the NFR ball rolling. Like title track tease, very big pop collab, and summer festivals... NFR has to be close! Probably setting myself up for disappointment but I’m ready!

Glad it’s for Miley’s EP and not Lana’s discography lol.

remember when we said the same thing when Doin’ Time was coming :eartha: :deadbanana:

Yes but I’m a glutton for punishment lol!

That said I’ve been thinking and saying we wouldn’t get NFR till September. I still feel the same. Just crazy to think it’s only three months away now! Like it’s been so ridiculously drawn the fuck out lol.

Maybe we should make a thread for this rumor - should I create one?

Edit: Done, I gave you guys the credit for finding info. =P http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10787-rumor-lana-in-collaboration-with-ariana-grande-and-miley-cyrus/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ariana and Miley have never really been my cup of tea but I’m interested and intrigued to hear how this turns out. I’m just hoping this will be used as a means of promo for Lana to get the NFR ball rolling. Like title track tease, very big pop collab, and summer festivals... NFR has to be close! Probably setting myself up for disappointment but I’m ready!

Glad it’s for Miley’s EP and not Lana’s discography lol.

Lana will post two haikus written in crayon and a #summerbabes photo with her baddies and that's all we're going to get 

This collab might be part of the few songs she wanted to put out before NFR. I feel mostly those songs don’t have anything to do with NFR after doin time and now this.

I do think that this doesn’t bode well for NFR coming sooner rather than later, though. I just get the feeling we won’t get any NFR news now until this bizarre collab happens. It just sux because it’s impossible for me to get excited for any side stuff until the main course is detailed. Idk about anyone else but like I would have done all of this in opposite order, release the album and then all this side stuff.

This collab might be part of the few songs she wanted to put out before NFR. I feel mostly those songs don’t have anything to do with NFR after doin time and now this.

I do think that this doesn’t bode well for NFR coming sooner rather than later, though. I just get the feeling we won’t get any NFR news now until this bizarre collab happens. It just sux because it’s impossible for me to get excited for any side stuff until the main course is detailed. Idk about anyone else but like I would have done all of this in opposite order, release the album and then all this side stuff.

This has been my biggest problem throughout the entire era so far. I want to be excited about her poetry and single songs, because after all, NFR is what were mainly here for. :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven