Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

uhhh is the song coming tmrw then or is she just talking ab a snippet in the trailer?

https://www.etonline.com/see-kristen-stewart-naomi-scott-in-action-in-first-look-at-charlies-angels-trailer-exclusive-127719

"The trailer sticks with Janelle Monae, so we have to wait a little bit longer to hear that collaboration."

But the sneak peak video says we get a new song tomorrow?

https://www.etonline.com/see-kristen-stewart-naomi-scott-in-action-in-first-look-at-charlies-angels-trailer-exclusive-127719

"The trailer sticks with Janelle Monae, so we have to wait a little bit longer to hear that collaboration."

But the sneak peak video says we get a new song tomorrow?

I think they meant the one they showed as a sneak peak

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

haven't seen this, but chris cornell also had incredible pipes so.... definitely indicative. RIP what a sex machine  :sadcore6:

YEAH you gotta be ballsy as fuck to cover one of the literal all-time greatest vocalists, and the other performers were definitely a mixed bag, but i mean:

it's just the way i feel

What did y’all smoke lol? Nobody can deny that Miley has talent lmfao, plus Dead Petz and SIC are objectively good. Stop hatin' :hottie:

You literally listed two albums from a seven albums discography so I think you've proved my point.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

seriously if you like FKA twigs and don't enjoy that Ariana song then you're just biased

You literally listed two albums from a seven albums discography so I think you've proved my point.

I said that she was a good vocalist and had some good stage presence and no one can discredit that, but of course that your taste may not be suitable for her kind of sound! and that’s totally fine!

???, ?????????

Miley was cute during her 'Breakout' and 'Can't Be Tamed' days but honestly her 'new' music just isn't remotely interesting or innovating to me. She can hit out some vibratos but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Of course, this is just my personal opinion and nobody else's so don't get your panties in a twist. :umadney:

OT: I'm expecting the NFR cover mid July. Bookmark me.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

On a roll is the best song that Miley/Ashley O has released since 2017 and thats the tea for today

You mean Hannah Montana?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Um, her debut album, Meet Miley Cyrus, was made when she was like 13 years old and was 100% connected to the second soundtrack of Hannah Montana, a kids show. Her second album, Breakout, is an amazing teen pop/pop rock album. If that sound doesn't appeal to you doesn't take the fact that's it's quality, well-crafted teen album. Can't Be Tamed was rushed since she was working hard on the last years of Hannah Montana. Bangerz, imo, is a terrible album. I'll give you that, but still her vocals are great and some of the production is awesome (We Can't Stop was ahead of its time...).Then you have Dead Petz which is incredible. Younger Now is good. She Is Miley Cyrus is shaping up to be a great album. This is only the beginning for her  :teehee:

Um, her debut album, Meet Miley Cyrus, was made when she was like 13 years old and was 100% connected to the second soundtrack of Hannah Montana, a kids show. Her second album, Breakout, is an amazing teen pop/pop rock album. If that sound doesn't appeal to you doesn't take the fact that's it's quality, well-crafted teen album. Can't Be Tamed was rushed since she was working hard on the last years of Hannah Montana. Bangerz, imo, is a terrible album. I'll give you that, but still her vocals are great and some of the production is awesome (We Can't Stop was ahead of its time...).Then you have Dead Petz which is incredible. Younger Now is good. She Is Miley Cyrus is shaping up to be a great album. This is only the beginning for her  :teehee:

CBT was also the start of Miley and drugs, which she said was what ended HM, and I think it got kind of messy bc she wasn’t fully making the music she enjoyed as opposed to Bangerz - present era

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So anyway, sis has her next show tomorrow.

I fully expect her to revert to pretending that NFR doesn't exist, but it'd be nice if she gave us a date.

Where's that "it's just not realistic" gif, please and thanks.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I fully expect her to revert to pretending that NFR doesn't exist, but it'd be nice if she gave us a date.

Where's that "it's just no realistic" gif, please and thanks.

omg totally forgot ab her show! its gonna be the same shit so probably why im not excited

Where's that "it's just no realistic" gif, please and thanks.

tenor.gif

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF