Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah don’t expect a pre order tomorrow. There’s no solid proof anything is happening, it’s just another Tuesday

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just feel like, at this point, we should be relying on facts and science ....

so I made this really scientific graph ....

as you can see, according to my calculations, we should get at least a snippet or equivalent around the middle of the month.

if anyone else has any scientific charts or conclusions, please contribute.

If anyone has any questions about my science, I will attempt to answer using language you will understand.

2yyshh3.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

plot twist: NFR won’t be available in vinyl

NFR will only be available on encrypted floppy disks scattered among LA. There will be exactly eight copies, all labelled "cha cha matcha" written in pink glitter pen on the sticker. The plan was to make more copies but Lana got tired between doing that and hand binding her poetry books. The way to access the files is leaked three years later by the Tumblr blog that leaked a bunch of songs recently. The files are found to be only in 128kbps.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

It’s been 2 weeks already since she told us the album is coming out in 2 months. We’re so FUCKING close

Clearly, you need to see this graph, which pertains to the levels of terrible and awfulness surrounding the false release dates.

The terrible and awfulness peaked on March 29 and June 21 respectively, and is expected to peak again 2 months minus 2 weeks from now.

2wp2t1x.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Clearly, you need to see this graph, which pertains to the levels of terrible and awfulness surrounding the false release dates.

The terrible and awfulness peaked on March 29 and June 21 respectively, and is expected to peak again 2 months minus 2 weeks from now.

2wp2t1x.jpg

fucking hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDfD_RtYiA

waot a secpmd the garlandrose dying thing was a hoax

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm wondering a bit if Lana'll b performing again at Amoeba or something again. Had the opportunity to see her at Ohana and the HM era, but idk I was so focused on work and didn't wanna skip days, which I sorta regret. The store's relocating, or rumored to b moving __________ nd I hope she gets to perform there one more time before they relocate.

UV/Honeymoon

I just want this fucking era to be over, it's so exhausting to wait and hold on to false info all the time, but being drawn into again with snippets which only make it more excruciating. Make it stop already

not americans trying to teach us brits how to speak english.. i have to SCREAM

we invented u

Britain literally invented an accent that would sound posh just to separate itself from the poor people who eventually caught up to that accent anyway?? Like what is there to be proud about? Yellow teeth? The worst cuisine ever? Slavery? Inventing racism? Y’all...

I just feel like, at this point, we should be relying on facts and science ....

so I made this really scientific graph ....

as you can see, according to my calculations, we should get at least a snippet or equivalent around the middle of the month.

if anyone else has any scientific charts or conclusions, please contribute.

If anyone has any questions about my science, I will attempt to answer using language you will understand.

2yyshh3.jpg

What is the y-axis supposed to be, why are some dots higher up than others?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2wp2t1x.jpg

Never will understand the level of hate Coachella gets. I think it's one of her dreamiest sounding, most beautiful songs, even if i kind of dislike the horrible trap beat forced to be on most of LFL. 

Britain literally invented an accent that would sound posh just to separate itself from the poor people who eventually caught up to that accent anyway?? Like what is there to be proud about? Yellow teeth? The worst cuisine ever? Slavery? Inventing racism? Y’all...

Lol both of these are outdated stereotypes sis

--

Anyways were not getting any news today, tbh I never believed we'd get a pre-order so soon, sadly. Mid July may be more likely, but if nothing comes by then, then we may sharpen our pitchforks. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven