Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

and have you guys rioting and burning your merch when the album isnt out the Friday after that!?? No thanks

Hello? Are you aware that "a few weeks" is literally not the Friday after? Not my problem if some people would think so

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

can anyone fill me in on what (if anything) has happened since June 29th? I fell off on reading this thread and going through 1.1k posts sounds like a mess dkdjdkd

Nothing of substance that I can remember

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

can anyone fill me in on what (if anything) has happened since June 29th? I fell off on reading this thread and going through 1.1k posts sounds like a mess dkdjdkd

nothing would make me more happy to tell you what has happened since then, just read the first word of this sentence.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

So are y'all feeling an august 23 vibe for the release date?

It's my best-case scenario. It also makes it really hard for her to announce a date. Anything other than Aug 23 is "oooh, she's avoiding Taylor" and on the 23rd it's "oooh, she's taking on Taylor".  As it is, making no release date comments would allow her to have a "surprise" release the 23rd, while paradoxically having announced the date. As I've heard others say here, it would be a classic case of "ugh ... her mind".

Page 2233 was fun, you should check it out. :hooker:

I just wonder if she'll give us a reason for all of this when she finally drops it. *sigh*

Nope. But if any reporter would press her, I bet she'll just be vague as usual.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's my best-case scenario. It also makes it really hard for her to announce a date. Anything other than Aug 23 is "oooh, she's avoiding Taylor" and on the 23rd it's "oooh, she's taking on Taylor".  As it is, making no release date comments would allow her to have a "surprise" release the 23rd, while paradoxically having announced the date. As I've heard others say here, it would be a classic case of "ugh ... her mind".

no please. i dont want her to stay silent for TWO months just to "surprise drop" it... info or nothing

With this new series of earthquakes, we'll be lucky if the only PC or iMac in the whole world which holds the contents of NFR doesn't slip into a crevasse and disappear forever. Or hasn't already. Hopefully Jack and LDR also have copies on their phones, so a copy exists in Poland.