Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In ur car in ur car is the uber here yet ? iKa4VwW.gif happiness is the album vinyl actually being shipped to my home tumblr_inline_mvrdtwZq1u1ripgeb.gif We've been ready for it, ever since even b4 (hey bingo) u even made the track.mac.mp3 4qfll0.jpg I can b a little venice bitch, but that doesn't make me wrong 2hi47k0.jpg was fucked so good but i just wanted to hear the rest of the title track 1epdhj.jpg but hope is a dangerous thing for a hunty to have so instead I drink tumblr_inline_mvrdtwZq1u1ripgeb.gif

UV/Honeymoon

From her show in Portugal (mb, was the UK show not Portugal):

2a5kf11.jpg

Apparently they also made everyone in the front row fill this out with their names and addresses

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well, going from what we seen for this era from her single's artwork, I'm not hoping for much. Thank god someone on here made albums covers months ago. I forgot their user name but they have a thread in here somewhere. I will be using this cover they made if the one Lana chooses is awful.

517b61.jpg

This is from @@cognaclilac and it’s amazing! I’m probably going to use a fan-made cover for it too if the official one turns out not so good.

How many times do we gotta go over this?! Cultural appropriation is for the most part bs. On top of this Lana hasn’t done anything racist yet lol. Also people have their preferences! Let them live! Not everyone is attracted to bigger guys or twinks. Not everyone one is into fem guys or masculine guys & not everyone is into white, black, asian, latin, or persian guys. Also WHY ARE WE MENTIONING THIS IN THE NFR THREAD?! Go to the politics one please! Now to get back into track, do you guys think there will be a single song on this album without piano?! Cause please I needa BREAK! piano isn’t like strings!

EDIT: I just saw everyone stopped mentioning the politics Anna ou-

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

tumblr_pv13552I1X1yrrnlmo1_540.jpg

mother moth

Praise be to the moth

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif