Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There’s another video that has the caption of “8.30” from months ago, but if you click the comments you can see it was edited two days ago. They probably went back and edited that caption.

... ....

getting angry at all this shit

neohumanism has been around since nfr was announced and i always knew she was fake. it annoys me bc fans think its lana in the comments and whoever owns the account just deletes the comments of people saying its not lana

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Wtf? I just saw that Dan Heath follows the neohumanism account. Does he follow Lana fans or what is this?

And "neohumanism" doesn't follow him back. This is, at least, weird. I mean, why would a worldwide recognized composer would follow a fake Lana account that doesn't even follow him back?

neohumanism has been around since nfr was announced and i always knew she was fake. it annoys me bc fans think its lana in the comments and whoever owns the account just deletes the comments of people saying its not lana

But they can't delete this

https://twitter.com/LDReyFR/status/964580959654961154

The neohumanism acc is 100% fake but it really gives me creepy vibes lol. Probably bc of the lengths they'll go to- e.g. the recent pic of the BBC building doesn't pull up any reverse image searches, meaning they probably swiped it from someone else's ig or cropped and filtered the hell out of a bigger photo. Plus the length of time they've been doing it and the amount of fans who believe in it lol. A big giveaway that it's fake asf is the fact they only do specific things when she's posting specific things. They've uploaded loads in the past few weeks compared to the months of radio silence we've had, when they'd post generic things like a typewrite.

Anyway the vinyl will be violet

locals only

how do you know those are lanas account? the last one i looked up and it def doesnt look like a lana account

I personally don't but Imma trust Say yes' expertise on this 'less he says otherwise/

here's a link to the thread btw: 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10719-nfr-info-protocol-thread/

The neohumanism acc is 100% fake but it really gives me creepy vibes lol. Probably bc of the lengths they'll go to- e.g. the recent pic of the BBC building doesn't pull up any reverse image searches, meaning they probably swiped it from someone else's ig or cropped and filtered the hell out of a bigger photo. Plus the length of time they've been doing it and the amount of fans who believe in it lol. A big giveaway that it's fake asf is the fact they only do specific things when she's posting specific things. They've uploaded loads in the past few weeks compared to the months of radio silence we've had, when they'd post generic things like a typewrite.

Anyway the vinyl will be PINK

Yes  :smile:

UV/Honeymoon

This is quite possibly the worst album roll out from a well established artist...ever. Wake me up on August 9th because NOTHING is happening tomorrow or the week after tomorrow.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What would y’all think if there was a feature on the album? Who would you wanna hear on a feature if there is one?

For me it’s either Tyler The Creator or FJM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole