Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love how we are finally discussing something and some of you babies are whining around and say that it's fighting/arguing.

Nah it's a discussion with different opinions being displayed, something this board is meant for.

Do you rather want this topic to go back to 100% shitposts and "I WOANT THE ALBOOM WHEEEERE IS POSTS"? Maybe boards are not for you then and you should go back to Lanas instagram comment sections.

^^^ you're right and you should say it!

it's just the way i feel

if it annoys you that much just ignore it its not that hard... people are just talking about a song, why do some of you here get so defensive and talk like that, it's really not important at all :| no need to be rude

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Stronger is my fav snippet atm. It's so emotional, I absolutely dig it. And Lana looks terribly sad on the video snippet. It has to be a super personal one. She looked as sad as in the snippets for Hope.

Edit: she actually looks even sadder in Stronger :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

ok hello single on friday? video the week after?

If that's the case then hopefully she will say something tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

I did my weekly shazams and ASCAP check earlier; everything is still the same. Not that that is indicative of anything because she knows we look everywhere.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

listen to Ride and then listen to Cherry, you’ll see the overall quality of the music drop

This hot take is not it sis take it down  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I saw in my dream that "fuck it, I love you" was a extremely boring ballad and "the greatest" a cat power cover and she got very dragged

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...