Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait could it be apart of “stronger”?????

Oooh you know what I think they both are very similar. You might be onto something

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Also guys what do we think the chances of lana’s “The greatest” being a cover of her friend Cat Powers song “the greatest”?

I feel like if she has a cover she always announces it as a cover. She also already covered doin time, so I think the chances are pretty low

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Also guys what do we think the chances of lana’s “The greatest” being a cover of her friend Cat Powers song “the greatest”?

I don't think she'd make a double mv with an original and then a cover imo! At least I hope not

locals only

Honestly I wouldn’t mind either way. I think Cat Powers’s song is really great and I would love it if Lana covered it. But a lot of people have been theorizing that Be Stronger = The Greatest and I love that idea.

sgopYhV.gif

i seriously cannot believe i'll be listening to the 'be stronger' song in less than 2 months... i feel like it will impact me in the greatest of ways :rip:

i seriously cannot believe i'll be listening to the 'be stronger' song in less than 2 months... i feel like it will impact me in the greatest of ways :rip:

its gonna be the best song off NFR i just know it, were not ready :defeated:

image.png

32 days at most!

As the days pass i get more and more tired of waiting, dont know how much i can take anymore...  :suicide:

EDIT: maybe from beyond the grave I can contact our good girlie Norman and ask ha to posses L*na and leak the goddamn album  :brows:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lana during this era: Fuck these little fuckers, I’m not gonna livestream or give any solid info. I’m using selfies for single covers! You know what? I’m gonna tease them & not give them anything. I love the words soon & top of the year! The bare minimum is my middle name :hooker:

Us, poor stans who are absolutely traumatized & somehow still hopeful: do you guys think she’ll give us visuals? Omg double album coming :creep:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass