Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That page loves spreading fake news. They’re so annoying.

SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT I THOUGHT THEY HAD EXCLUSIVE NEWS (EVEN THO I COULDN'T WONDER HOW)

original.gif

What time zone

NZST obv

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

didnt we already debunk the fact that theres a countdown

We did but I think they added code for one ... I might be totally wrong, though

ETA: knowing her, she told them to put the code there for it knowing we'd find it so she could fuck with us some more

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT I THOUGHT THEY HAD EXCLUSIVE NEWS (EVEN THO I COULDN'T WONDER HOW)

No, their page always gets suspended for being fake. They blocked me so many time just because I was proving how wrong they were. They don’t have anything. They change their name everytime they can. The only reliable sources are (spanish spakers): Del Rey Mafia and Lana Del Rey Latinoamérica.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

What do you mean?

The code for a countdown. It’s part of Shopify - when you “close down” or password protect a store you can have the option to add a countdown timer for when it’ll reopen. You don’t have to, but because the option is there then so is the code for it.

Now I remember. She traded Yosemite for Coachella - Woodstock then traded Roses Bloom For You for White Mustang. 

wait i dont remember this if she actually did im gonna burn down a cha cha matcha

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

do you girls have jobs like do you go to school or do other things with your day

no i dropped out of school in order to constantly post on this website. i actually sleep in two hour shifts too to make sure i don't miss anything

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL