Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Now I'm Shazaming all the snippets even though everyone has already done this  :toofunny:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Maybe it's possible Cinnamon Girl, California and Love Song are the final registered titles and Cinnamon, IYC and Stronger are fan-made titles that we obviously made up

So let's just put things neatly here as the tracklist:

Mariners Apartment Complex

How To Disappear

Cinnamon Girl

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Happiness Is A Butterfly

California

Venice Bitch

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

Love Song

The Greatest

Fuck It, I Love You!

And obviously we have no idea what the other two songs are. I would put Doin' Time but I don't think it'll be on the album. But the tracklist with these new titles looks so gorgeous, I love the whole vibe :hair:

Wow... what an iconic tracklist already.

am i the only one who wants Doin' Time on the record?

I think maybe you are... Doin Time doesn’t fit the mood of the other songs, would be the summer bummer of nfr tbh and I would skip it every time

Her favorite songs change at least 10 times per era

last year it was Coachella, then it was Tomorrow Never Came, then it was White Mustang/Cherry, then it was Change

She mentioned WM, Change, Heroin and Yosemite as her favs but I don't remember for Coachella, TNC and Cherry. I know she said Cherry was cute

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Remember how Love was actually titled Young and In Love? Even on ASCAP that's what it was registered under. I think this could be the same situation.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

who even knows if the title “love song” is 100% accurate? like 2 minutes ago y’all attacked shazam.. i-

(either way, it’s a cute title if it’s true. kinda makes sense when you think about it.)

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

"Doin' Time won't be on the record" gives me "COACHELLA WAS JUST RELEASED AS A GIFT FOR THE FANS"

The song is picking up on radio, it's been her "biggest song" in a long time with Airplay and probably doing good with streaming... I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up as 

14. Doin Time (Bonus Track)

Is the song released in any album so far or just part of the movie thing? Because if it's not glued anywhere, they can put it on album to help sales\streams...