Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

"Doin' Time won't be on the record" gives me "COACHELLA WAS JUST RELEASED AS A GIFT FOR THE FANS"

The song is picking up on radio, it's been her "biggest song" in a long time with Airplay and probably doing good with streaming... I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up as

14. Doin Time (Bonus Track)

Is the song released in any album so far or just part of the movie thing? Because if it's not glued anywhere, they can put it on album to help sales\streams...

This whole album will be produced by jack and that’s on period!

"Doin' Time won't be on the record" gives me "COACHELLA WAS JUST RELEASED AS A GIFT FOR THE FANS"

The song is picking up on radio, it's been her "biggest song" in a long time with Airplay and probably doing good with streaming... I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up as 

Is the song released in any album so far or just part of the movie thing? Because if it's not glued anywhere, they can put it on album to help sales\streams...

i wouldn’t mind it as a bonus track on like the target edition or sumn. i love the song a lot. i just don’t think it should be apart of the official tracklist.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Doin' Time is an upbeat commercial song that's part of a soundtrack. It would make no sense to include in a slow, moody, and sad album produced exclusively by Jack.

DT is like Young And Beautiful, it wasn't part of an album either. It was part of a soundtrack.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

We already know there’s a deluxe edition of the album so doin time is definitely in there

How do we know exactly?

this two posts sum up the last 100 pages for me :rip:

How do we know exactly?

Someone saw on some website that there were 3 versions of an upcoming Lana Del Rey album, a standard priced one, a deluxe priced one and a more expensive vinyl priced one but I don’t remember who or what website it was but it’s somewhere in the thread

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I love the titles soooo much. It fits the whole vibe. California, Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch.... wow she’s become an instabaddie valley girl

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

on itunes, on spotify

on lanaboards i'm your lipster

the era's so slow, we're going mad

lana doesn't move

i believe in a place

where i can pre-order and

listen to those snippets

on shazam, amazon

we're burning for NFR :defeated:

this

i'm totally ok with doin time being on the album if it fits the tracklist or will appear on deluxe edition

y'all liking Love Song when it's even more generic than In Your Car

giphy.gif