Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Doin' Time is an upbeat commercial song that's part of a soundtrack. It would make no sense to include in a slow, moody, and sad album produced exclusively by Jack.

DT is like Young And Beautiful, it wasn't part of an album either. It was part of a soundtrack.

The joke is that Young and Beautiful was done to be part of "Paradise Edition" and was released right after the album came out, no there was no way they could fit it, yeah.

They could fit the song as a "bonus track" especially cuz it "doesn't fit all the other songs" all along, but yet people know and like the song, so nothing wrong to tack it in the end. 

This is still business after all. 

16. Video Games (Joy Orbison Remix) [bonus Track] is a proof that it could happen easily.

If the album is coming out this month, doesn't that mean that there can't be any more changes to the record?

giphy.gif

I keep telling myself i wont read anymore posts because the meltdowns over nothing will just annoy me but i keep coming back... just give us the tracklist lana.... end this madness

i went to sleep for like seven hours and there were fifteen new pages what the fuck do yall talk about..................

well the albums been done since January so I don't think she'd be making many changes 

Change was recorded hours before the deadline for the album or something anything goes with L*na

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

The idea of NFR being stylized "Norman Fucking Rockwell!" and all these cutesy titles.............. I'm finally being served........ Lizzy fought for this her whole life. The postcard aesthetic is finally here

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i went to sleep for like seven hours and there were fifteen new pages what the fuck do yall talk about..................

IYC rose from the dead and joined the Shazam squad. It's title is apparently Love song

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

maybe the reason Lana never sang Cinnamon Girl live is because people were requesting for Cinnamon and she had no idea what they were talking about  :flop:

Fans: Lana please sing Cinnamon!

Lana: giphy.gif

Fans: Lana please sing Cinnamon Girl!

Lana: tenor.gif

Fans: Lana please sing The Girl Is Cinnamon But The Pussy Is Sweet (official NFR title)

Lana: tenor.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Y'all need to stop hating on Love Song and realize it's Lizzy heritage. It's a cute song about driving with your manz and having butterflies but ultimately has that nostalgic Lana vibe. I will fight anyone with my bare hands who shits on these titles. You've been warned

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

well the albums been done since January so I don't think she'd be making many changes 

Didn't homegirl fly all the way from Europe to LA earlier this month just to meet with Jack before coming back to Europe again? This smells like last minute alterations/additions like Change.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Y'all need to stop hating on Love Song and realize it's Lizzy heritage. It's a cute song about driving with your manz and having butterflies but ultimately has that nostalgic Lana vibe. I will fight anyone with my bare hands who shits on these titles. You've been warned

how do you feel about hope is a dangerous thing?

Didn't homegirl fly all the way from Europe to LA earlier this month just to meet with Jack before coming back to Europe again? This smells like last minute alterations/additions like Change.

COME ON DOUBLE ALBUM!

giphy.gif

except lana doesnt have the range to return to the lizzy sound

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL