Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder whether the 'poetry' book will be included in the box set. And also what pictures will be included.

And what colour the vinyl will be? What colour do you think it will be? Interested in ur thoughts. About the vinyl colour.

Also wondering about the UO exclusive cover! So many questions  :flutter:

locals only

We've got MAC, Venice, Doin' Time, BAR, HtD, and Hope already, along with like two minutes of Cinnamon and pretty much entire HiaB... Also snippets of Cali... I really hope she won't drop any more until release, cause it's gonna be whole damn album released otherwise...
To think about it... She's gonna drop Norman Fucking Rockwell most definitely as title track

Stripped of my own life

I hope the album to be good af as it'll be released a few days before I get my vacation and I want to spend all the 30 days listening to it and hoping my bf becomes a Lana-stan (he don't like herat all, but I showed it On Our Way and he thought it was cute)

original.gif

ENOUGH about the tragic cover art WHAT single are we getting tomorrow with the pre-order  :party:

Doin Time (re-release)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

California is 'Stronger' not Yosemite! What's not clicking??

Now that BAR and bartender are on the album I'm glad I've never listened to them. I don't know what they sound like but I hope they are good!

I don't remember Bartender being leaked????

original.gif

I wonder whether the 'poetry' book will be included in the box set. And also what pictures will be included.

And what colour the vinyl will be? What colour do you think it will be? Interested in ur thoughts. About the vinyl colour.

I think the VINYL colour will be a clear light yellow: #FFFFE0 or clear Lemon Chiffon #FFFACD.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

These two could be the UO exclusive cover, they're gorgeous

6bdceeedb8b329ea48b273e62ab63ba9.jpg

EALdqUJXUAI2bGq.jpg

original.gif