Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The negativity here doesn’t stop, does it?

That’s why the good sis doesn’t like announcing shit. She knows all of you gays will complain, regardless.

I really like the cover. It’s different and somewhat vibrant. The font and the dude are odd choices, but I still think the aesthetic of the cover is great, and very well photographed.

The alternative is her insta comments, where everyone fawns over everything she does. It does not make riveting reading. Fuck that.

I don't agree with everyone here, and I know everyone doesn't agree with me, either, and that's what makes this site interesting.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If only TNBAR got the music video White Mustang got. The video would’ve been way better with that song and the unused clips couldve been used. Either way I’m happy that the song’s finally getting justice.

qfrWuBl.png

I NEED* the track lengths, snippets and an album trailer :(

let's make our bets

norman - 4 mins

fuck it i love you - 4 mins

love song - 6 mins

cinnamon - 4 mins

california - HOPEFULLY LIKE 7 MINUTES

bar - 6 mins

the greatest - 5 mins

bartender - 7 mins

happiness - 6 mins

I kind of wonder how long she considered putting bar on this record for then.

Which is funny, cause she said she wouldn't put neither BAR nor Yosemite in a future album, but she would have rather liked to release them as standalone singles or in the unreleased songs album compilation... so what's the truth? 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Don’t you love it when you go on a road trip across the country listening to Venice Bitch & you get to your destination but you have to wait in the car because the song is still playing and you wanna finish it :creep:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i hope best american record gets the black beauty treatment and not the yayo treatment

I hadn't even thought of this as a possibility now I'm scared for BAR 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Which is funny, cause she said she wouldn't put neither BAR nor Yosemite in a future album, but she would have rather liked to release them as standalone singles or in the unreleased songs album compilation... so what's the truth? 

the truth is this is the unreleased collection

Don’t you love it when you go on a road trip across the country listening to Venice Bitch & you get to your destination but you have to wait in the car because the song is still playing and you wanna finish it :creep:

Well, since I'm a broke ass fag I take the bus, which means once I get out of it, I can still listen to it through my headphones while dramatically walking as if I'm in a music video :creepna:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

maybe this is a project she worked around the concept of those two songs?

she seems to have strong feelings for best american record - it was the original title for lust for life and the white mustang music video was obviously originally intended for BAR too.

also, because she seems to love the long so much - i hope she records a new video for it. maybe like white mustang but better. chuck did mention something about a "series", we do already have two music videos out from this area, two more definitely confirmed and potentially a fifth if the snippets she posted for HIAB materialize into something (i don't want to say "hopefully not" but hopefully...not...as we already have two music videos using that footage).