Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know it will not happen but I would love a deluxe edition w/2 or 3 bonus tracks, a Target edition w/1 more bonus and an iTunes edition w/1 more. 

I love that kind of release.

I understand the logic but i can't say I'm a fan of that format. Artists often sacrifice amazing songs that way, plus it's hard to get a definitive version. At worst, a great song (like Flipside) will be hard to listen to and be lost. Plus she hasn't done that since UV.

3lfQEhw.png

In the shart, I’m the fart, and I’m burning through you

Me after eating Arby’s

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Literally I hate the cover so much I wouldn't mind if she deleted it and released the album in September to have time to re-shoot it. It's THAT BAD. I hoped it was just the NFR single cover. 

I am not buying any merch with that logo on it; it offends my soul. Hell would freeze over before any other era Lana would put that shit out. 

I'm going to have to rant about the cover at least 16 more times; don't @ me. 

giphy.gif

Because I know I needed a drink this morning when I saw the monstrosity that is the cover of NFR. I thought the Honeymoon album cover was ugly. Shiiit. 

I'm just glad the album is coming out in a month. I already had a feeling that the album cover artwork was going to be horrible. At this point people need to stop blaming Chuck though. It's not Chuck that's the problem - it's Lana. I like the work Chuck has done for other artists. Whether it's music videos or photo shoots for other artists, Chuck does beautiful work. However her work with her history is awful and Lana is the one to blame for it. Lana's stubborn and hard headed and she probably gives Chuck hell when Chuck tries to add something or says "Ok. But can we try this sis?". It's obvious by now Chuck ain't the problem. 

Also she added 5 songs in the album we already heard. Did she really have to add to the album what she released months ago as well as Doin' Time? Best American Record? We all have that already too! That makes only 9 original songs! What a damn waste. Could have taken Doin Time or Best American Record out and added Roses Bloom for you or another original song.  :facepalm:

A shout out to @@cognaclilac because your NFR album artwork is spreading around social media. I saw a few people on Facebook and Tumblr say they are going to use your artwork instead of the official one. They credited you too. Just saying.  ;)

Title track? Major Excited

MAC- still love it

VB- ovrplay it nd will still overplay it

Fuck it, I love you! - fuck yeah I do

DT - Summertiiiiiiiiiime ~ *insert Caitlyn Jenner gif*

Love song? Makes me wanna fantasize bout car seeeecxs

I'm sniffing Cinnamon rn

How To Disappear- might listen to this last, wanna savor it

California- reluctant bc i live here nd I dont wanna get my perception of how I see it blurred too strong

The next best american record - 'cited for the rework eyyyy

The greatest - Mm i hope so

Bartender- yes yes w selzter, might drink something for this one, hillside, sunset mm yeah

HiaB- I'll visit the place it got shot at

Hope- nightdrives, for extra drama, science center visit

UV/Honeymoon

Do we actually think we’ll get a single with the pre-order?? If so that’s only 6 hours away so that would be super exciting but for some reason I have a feeling that’s not actually going to happen? She’d announce it or have some radio premiere right

Fuck guys my friend just told me some amazing inside info and I can’t tell you more but if it’s true it’s coming today at 2pm UK time. So fingers crossed

That’s around the time of the pre-order right? Ooooop

Guys don't get your hopes up ab getting the track lengths tomorrow with the pre-order. When Marina put L+F out for preorder most of the songs didn't have the lengths until a few days before it was released

zag7ni626xh21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Hopefully sis pulls through tho bc I'm so curious ab how long the songs are gonna be- but I have a feeling she won't bc fuck us