Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Fuck guys my friend just told me some amazing inside info and I can’t tell you more but if it’s true it’s coming today at 2pm UK time. So fingers crossed

hopefully its the single release hehe

Fuck guys my friend just told me some amazing inside info and I can’t tell you more but if it’s true it’s coming today at 2pm UK time. So fingers crossed

omg is your friend reliable i'm so excited either way lol  :flutter:  :flutter:

sgopYhV.gif

hopefully its the single release hehe

Better  :toofunny:

omg is your friend reliable i'm so excited either way lol  :flutter:  :flutter:

Yes he’s super reliable that’s why I’m excited. But yeah we can never be 100% about Lana-related things so you know

What I hope happens tomorrow (it wont happen) is for her to release HiaB with the preorder and upload the video for it bc it will bother me if we don't have an actual official lead single for this era and in my mind HiaB just makes the most sense. It won't spoil the record that much bc she's already teased that song+video to death. I hope she waits to release the double mv after the album comes out bc the last thing we need is to hear 2 more previously unheard songs before the record comes out. 

Omg don’t get my hopes up

The double music vid drops at 9 est doesn’t it