Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think the EU store & Universal US store might just have tracklist mistakes.

Lana's US store is selling the lime green vinyl for $41.98 (14 tracks)

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/norman-fucking-rockwell-lime-green-lp-digital-album

Universal's US store is selling the lime green vinyl for $38.98 (12 tracks)

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Norman-Fucking-Rockwell-Lime-Green-Double-Vinyl/67KO0000000

...So IDK if the tracklist is just fucked up on Universal's site, or Lana's store is just charging us more money, or we have to pay more to get all 14 tracks on vinyl. Ddddd.

LMAO I paid $60 for the LP and Cassette from shoplana and the universal store has them bundled for $47. 

I can't imagine they are pressing 2 different versions of the LP!! I would wait to see if they clear that up... 

The track lengths  :defeated: we're being fed sisters

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Interesting rollout lol! I don’t mind the color of the green vinyl but am not loving that pop art stylized cover. Wish they would have had the normal cover, oh well. I bought it regardless! Will prob get a regular black one to play anyways. Love the few tour dates she dropped, just hope more US dates will be added between the west coast tour and European leg. Praying she hits up the rest of us in January! Doubtful but one can dream.