Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Us: fuck this bitch, after this wait & shit storm of an era I’m boycotting her. Leak that shit!

Us today: so I got both versions of the vinyl & cassette with express shipping :teehee:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

i'd want a signed litho to go with my lfl one

Did she put them up for sale along with the other items in the beginning of the LFL preorder? Or did they appear only after a while? I really want to get something but I don't want to keep staring at a screen that didn't even give me the correct tracks  :crossed:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I wonder how Jack reacted when Lana was like "uhhh I wanna add all these other random songs I've done onto the record too."

The eye twitch that would have induced. 

She already had songs when she started working with Jack - 

“That was such a happy accident for me, I knew Jack [Antonoff] seven years ago when we were both making records at the same time with Emile [Haynie] - he was in fun. - but I didn't really reconnect with him until January [2018], and he was like "We should definitely sit down and just start doing stuff". I told him I had three songs that I already liked for a new record, that I wasn't really writing music, and we sat down at his studio in New York and I mean he kind of started everything, 'cause he would just play chords for hours, and like, he's so good at piano, some of the stuff he writes, like, just melodically, is really - it's kind of classical - and in my case it ended up turning more folky. He made it really easy for me to just riff over everything he was doing, and in our first week I had two songs I just thought were maybe like two of the best songs I had written. He just has a lot of truth in him.”    

Probably 'The Next Best American Record', 'Bartender' and 'Happiness is a Butterfly'. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Did she put them up for sale along with the other items in the beginning of the LFL preorder? Or did they appear only after a while? I really want to get something but I don't want to keep staring at a screen that didn't even give me the correct tracks  :crossed:

if i remember correctly it took a little while...if you don't love anything up right now i'd hold off and wait to see if we're getting anything else

if i remember correctly it took a little while...if you don't love anything up right now i'd hold off and wait to see if we're getting anything else

Alright, so there's still hope! I was looking for something to spice my collection, so I really only want an autograph copy, otherwise it's not worth it the hassle of buying online in a foreign store and having it shipped to my country. I was just wondering because on one side, if those were to be sold, they would probably be put online right away. But on the other side, it makes sense that they try to sell "regular" stuff to those who will buy signed things anyway when they appear. More money that way. I'll keep checking every once in a while. Thanks!  :)  

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Ok great but are we really not getting a song

She probably listened to all the rats who were complaining we already "heard the whole record"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ugh I was expecting a bundle/boxset with the poetry book

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

can’t wait to see the same 10 people at the barricade for all of her cali shows ((:

let lanaboards unite and make sure them and slenderman don't get front row.

I don't understand why she's been teasing a book she didn't even release, like... It's so much easier to publish a book than music, what's even the deal with that? If she doesn't care about sales and it's finished, I don't understand what she's waiting for to get it out once and for all.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

can’t wait to see the same 10 people at the barricade for all of her cali shows ((:

Lana: idgaf about bad reviews cause I‘m signing shit for the same 10 people for like 15 minutes of the show, gotta please my elitist fans