Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe that after all the fuckery, she came through with an album cover that isn't a selfie, pre-order, tracklist and cover reveal, an album trailer! A tour announcement and now confirmation of more music videos.

Kind of wish the NFR font she used in the trailer was the one she went for on the cover

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

The surfboard scene was so cute  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I may be biased because I love anything water related like gimme some water visuals and I'm sold thats why BLUE by iamamiwhoami is like my favorite album ever but oh my god this trailer is so beautiful I wasn't expecting one at all and she just did that  :defeated: my legs are literally trembling

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Somebody help!! Is there anywhere to buy the blue vinyl in the us?!? I don’t see it on her website!! I need it!!

I don’t like the cover of the green vinyl

I think they ship internationally 

https://store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/norman-f-cking-rockwell!-(1)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven