Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the preorder says it comes with the singles(which ive been avoiding until NOW) but the singles arent downloading and the only download is a photoshop file of the album cover? lmfao

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

THIS IS THE EFFORT WE WANTED MAMA!!!!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!!! Keep it up & maybe forgiveness will be in your future miss lona!

God damn that ass

She struts it so good that I almost said I forgive you

The wait has been bad and you blame “having no plan”

:dance: :lolliney: :kris:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

HOLY SHIT! I JUST WATCHED THE WHOLE TRAILER AND IT'SO FUCKING GOOD!! I thought it was only her surfing with her muscle beach baby and her on the swing. But then instagram managed to load the whole thing and WOW!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The footage of her surfing with Venice Bitch playing in the background warms my heart, she looks so good and happy and at peace and the song matches the whole vibe so well wow I'm emotional I love her so much what the fuck  :defeated:

Also did you guys catch the trees on fire? And the vintage cartoons popping here and there? Lee really snapped.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the preorder says it comes with the singles(which ive been avoiding until NOW) but the singles arent downloading and the only download is a photoshop file of the album cover? lmfao

So you haven't heard a single song?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

911 I’d like to report a robbery, someone stole my wig.

The witch footage was a little out of place but ya know... chuck. :creep:

Everything else was fucking fantastic, that body honey. The surf scene, that smile, wow

omg I just realized they’re witches...I thought they were meditating this whole time :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

So you haven't heard a single song?

ive heard them all ive just been avoiding overplaying them until i have the album in full i have been strong lmfao the wait was hard no punctuation makes reading this post almost as hard as the wait  

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

yes!! i'm pleasantly surprised. it kinda sucks that she included vb & dt instead of nfr or maybe mac but that's okay i forgive her

She included both MAC & NFR though. They come right after VB.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ive heard them all ive just been avoiding overplaying them until i have the album in full i have been strong lmfao the wait was hard no punctuation makes reading this post almost as hard as the wait

Ohhhhh yes I do the same except with Hope because this song helps me a lot. But I very rarely play MAC, VB and the snippets

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~