Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Forgot how these trailers are always fucking amazing and better than the music videos at all

Hopefully we'll have the double video + Happiness Is a Butterfly 

Also, since Rich Lee is confirmed, maybe not only the Double Video but the original BAR video can show up too?

I mean yeah she used the footage but she also frankeinsteined Ultraviolence into Freak+Music To Watch Boys To with these pool scenes so....

guys can someone please write what the man saying in the trailer? PLEASE

In the beginning, there was the sun, nothing but the sun moving through the heavens. Covering the surface of the earth were the seas and the seas were turmoil. With civilization came the surfer with his urge to conquer these moving walls of water.

[Doing Time]

[Venice Bitch]

[Mariner’s Apartment Complex]

[Norman fucking Rockwell]

The greatest journey is the journey of the mind. Since this is what determines the journey of life. Have you ever had the feeling that your mind was on a journey? A voyage of discovery? That sometimes it has to make long passages on dark, uncharted seas? And at other times it discovers bright islands of beauty or of truth. Islands it will know from this day forward, that it can always steer for and find in a storm. While the gales of life blow themselves out and the enormous seas of misfortune, or pain, or sorrow, or doubt subside into calm. Well if you’ll come, I’d like to take you on such a voyage of the mind…

No thank you the guy on the cover now is miles cuter

girl he's ugly as hell

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Don't laugh but I think the trailer was emotive (almost cried when Venice Bitch came up) and original. I haven't seen or heard something so authentic coming from her in a while.

I love the trailer! I agree it’s so refreshing to finally see something she put some effort in. Now someone find the fucking snippets

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I hardly ever post, but after this whole drought, and this sudden influx of news, I thought I would.

yesterday the album cover shocked me & not in a good way. but then after the initial shock wore off, it started to grow on me, and its so tacky yet I can't look away from it?? 

the album trailer is AMAZING. the shot of her ass is definitely the peak of that trailer :hooker:

this bitch really had me losing interest over the duration of several months and within two days she manages to yank me back by my clown wig and have me just as excited as if she announced the album a week ago and not nearly a year ago :flutter:

tumblr_pvynmvXdwr1yteakuo1_500.giftumblr_pvypcsQSan1yteakuo1_500.gif