Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love the Justin Bieber exclusive vinyl color!

Hillsong teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

which song are you guys least excited for? How to Disappear hands down, i dont likee it at all :creep:

california hands down. it sounds so lifeless from what we’ve heard (i know it’s just a snippet, don’t come for me)

Guys I’m blind are those her baddie friends with her in the trailer

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The song that I'm least excited about is Hope. Already heard it, it was nice for the first few listens but then I got bored of it and I rarely play it. I have excitement for all the other songs but when it comes to Hope, idk, it just doesn't spark anything for me

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Queen of only acknowledging NY and CA

8LQ1.gif

I’m really intrigued to hear Bartender and California. Now I’m sort of lowering my expectations for TNBAR because it was produced by Rick, but maybe it will get the same treatment as Black Beauty as someone else said... and at the very least, it’ll be in higher quality.

I really love the album trailer too!!! I’m surprised no one made album trailer rankings yet. lmao Here’s mine:

1) UV

2) NFR

3) LFL

4) H

5) P

I'm least excited for Norman Fucking Rockwell (song). Idk why but I feel like I won't like it. But I'm excited for everything else.

giphy.gif

I’m really intrigued to hear Bartender and California. Now I’m sort of lowering my expectations for TNBAR because it was produced by Rick, but maybe it will get the same treatment as Black Beauty as someone else said... and at the very least, it’ll be in higher quality.

I really love the album trailer too!!! I’m surprised no one made album trailer rankings yet. lmao Here’s mine:

1) UV

2) NFR

3) LFL

4) H

5) P

maybe it's nostalgia but:

PUTTING PARADISE LAST? FORREAL?

giphy.gif

Are you guys planning on changing the order of the tracklist? I love the song titles but the order of the songs looks weird to me. Gonna probably switch NFR for MAC, put HTD in the end and delete Hope  :hooker:  perfection

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains