Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Um.... the UO cover literally made me unfollow chuck .. it’s almost like she’s mocking Lana’s craft with the worst photos in the queens career ........

This is sending me  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I love how the lime green vinyl on her site has the tiled cover because it makes it slightly different than the standard and you see more of the picture too. And the lime matches the cover so nicely. I also really like that the UO version has an alternate cover, making it like a trio with UV and HM. Plus I love the witchy vibes and paired with the pink vinyl, it gives me Wild Heart vibes. And it’s nice that we’ve never had a green or pink vinyl from Lana before. We’ve had blue, so I’m glad it wasn’t the only colour option. I ordered the standard black and the popart lime and the UO pink. The last time I ordered that many copies was UV so I’m pretty pumped. I’m glad each copy I got has different covers as well as colours though. It makes them more interesting. The standard cover is her best yet and her UO cover is also her best alternate cover yet. Everything about this album seems to be the best yet! I’m just so excited!

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

UK / EU PEOPLE WANTING TO BUY THE UO EDITION

I sometimes use a reshipper when buying stuff from the US, if you use my referral code for stackry you can get like $10 off (ua11chqoih).

You sign up, they give you a US address, you ship it to that address and then at the end of the month once they receive the vinyl they ship it to you. It also means you can split the payment down the line so you don't blow all your money at once. I've used it before for LDR stuff and it's really good. I bought a heavier magazine and her lighter and it came to about $19 shipping, which isn't a lot for how heavy it was (about 3/4 pounds) - and then on top of that you get the ten dollars off.

I've used it before so I can vouch it works but this is just for anyone that doesn't want to blow all the money at once cause of the shipping cost!

Hope this helps anyone in that situation - wish I had remembered it before I blew all my fucking money on the shipping FFS.

I like both the pink and bright green vinyl, but I don't like that both covers have so much focus on other people...it looks like a duet album (official cover) or a girl group (UO cover). Like, if I didn't recognize Lana's face, I'd think the official one was a new She & Him album and the UO was a new witchier Spice Girls. :lmao: All her albums before now have shown only her, even LFL with all its duets and "featuring...". It just seems confusing and off-brand to me. 

(But to be honest, now that I've seen the album trailer, I think the cover should just be the shot of her booty in the Lust/Wrath shorts :hooker:  :teehee: ) 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I like both the pink and bright green vinyl, but I don't like that both covers have so much focus on other people...it looks like a duet album (official cover) or a girl group (UO cover). Like, if I didn't recognize Lana's face, I'd think the official one was a new She & Him album and the UO was a new witchier Spice Girls. :lmao: All her albums before now have shown only her, even LFL with all its duets and "featuring...". It just seems confusing and off-brand to me. 

(But to be honest, now that I've seen the album trailer, I think the cover should just be the shot of her booty in the Lust/Wrath shorts :hooker:  :teehee: ) 

1pq988.jpg

UK / EU PEOPLE WANTING TO BUY THE UO EDITION

I sometimes use a reshipper when buying stuff from the US, if you use my referral code for stackry you can get like $10 off (ua11chqoih).

You sign up, they give you a US address, you ship it to that address and then at the end of the month once they receive the vinyl they ship it to you. It also means you can split the payment down the line so you don't blow all your money at once. I've used it before for LDR stuff and it's really good. I bought a heavier magazine and her lighter and it came to about $19 shipping, which isn't a lot for how heavy it was (about 3/4 pounds) - and then on top of that you get the ten dollars off.

I've used it before so I can vouch it works but this is just for anyone that doesn't want to blow all the money at once cause of the shipping cost!

Hope this helps anyone in that situation - wish I had remembered it before I blew all my fucking money on the shipping FFS.

I wish I'd seen this ten minutes ago, gdi

I ordered the UO one to my new place and I'm praying they take around 20 days to deliver it otherwise I won't be there... would they keep it in the post office or something?? God now I'm worried

locals only