Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she mostly would just half-ass these two and let the backup vocals finish half of the songs

True, all the performances that I’ve watched of her doing Lust For Life, she doesn’t even sing the verses. I don’t get why she even performs it if she does that. I love the song tho, and I think it would be great live if she switched it up a bit or put some effort into performing it.

it is, for me they're hella annoying

i love them they're so pretty but having them dancing around her for me at least is super annoying, and i really prefer when used to dance and sing alone

but yeah that was LFL era brought to us lol

i guess i can get that. only time will tell if they’ll return for this tour or not. either way i won’t get to see her unless she announces more shows closer to where i live so i guess i’m not as bothered. but with that said i hope she has mire shows than what she has announced or ill be pretty pissed

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

That UO cover isn’t bad, but the text is hideous and doesn’t fit in at all. It looks like it was added last minute of Microsoft word lol. Also it would be amazing if she was posing by her self. Or maybe if it was copies of her posing next to each other instead of her dancers/friends.

I just got hit with brilliance: Lana singing Is This Happiness? and segueing into Happiness is a Butterfly!

giphy.gif

That UO cover isn’t bad, but the text is hideous and doesn’t fit in at all. It looks like it was added last minute of Microsoft word lol. Also it would be amazing if she was posing by her self. Or maybe if it was copies of her posing next to each other instead of her dancers/friends.

i’ll never understand the hate tbh. i think it’s so unique imo. the text to me seems so retro and gives me a sense of old disney cartoons and the art brings in this coven like witchy presence. i’m so happy i pre ordered that version

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

i guess i can get that. only time will tell if they’ll return for this tour or not. either way i won’t get to see her unless she announces more shows closer to where i live so i guess i’m not as bothered. but with that said i hope she has mire shows than what she has announced or ill be pretty pissed

hope it works for you sis!

beside the dancers, i really noticed that since the LFL began she rarely sings live

i mean some songs she sings them perfectly but most of the time she just moves her lips and that's all

ugh idk 

:smile3:

am i the only one who doesn't like her dancers and find them annoying on the stage and thinking if they're gunna be on her next tour or not

I feel bad for saying this bcs I love how kind and nice they seem to me but I’d rather have Lana on stage alone without a planned choreography T.T

But playback have to go even sooner tbh...

I feel bad for saying this bcs I love how kind and nice they seem to me but I’d rather have Lana on stage alone without a planned choreography T.T

But playback have to go even sooner tbh...

same they're so sweet and i know she loves them but ugh, having them around doesn't add anything more to the stage and it's hella annoying

:smile3:

You literally logged in just to insult everyone?

And here we are again, except this time it's just me. 

Whatever, bye

where was the insult LMAO all i said was that people don't follow the topic in this thread anymore sis you gave a snide comment and now you're mad that i responded to it i wasn't even talking to you

where was the insult LMAO all i said was that people don't follow the topic in this thread anymore sis you gave a snide comment and now you're mad that i responded to it i wasn't even talking to you

you only ever come in here to make some kind of sanctimonious comment about the people who post in this thread and then dip...like how are you this miffed over a sarcastic response, make it make sense

it's just the way i feel

the UO cover’s cute but the font is horrible and it doesnt fit the vibe of this album

the regular cover is her best. her most thought out. it’s camp, and it fits the album perfectly. it doesn’t deserve the slander

and thats that on that!

qfrWuBl.png