Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Does it make sense to release 2 more songs with music videos this week when there's still almost one month to get the album?

I think it's been quite absurd even to release the cover, tracklist and trailer in such a big advance -not so big as the one between the first two singles and the album release, of course-. Not complaining that we finally got a decent rollout for the record, but the timing has zero sense...

if they serve as «lead singles» for NFR, it really could hype up the album. 

Though, apparently, she is releasing a cover of Season of the Witch this week?!?! 

August is the best month ever....

What annoys me the most this era is the lack of attention to detail on the cover. It's petty but I like graphic things to be pixel perfect and for someone of this fame I really thought it would be better. BTD cover next to it...

The album title's typography unapologetically stretched out like that has given me nightmares so yes. But at the same time I love the concept so much that I can live with this

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Some rumors about "Wild on You" being "Fuck It I Love You", where the chorus is now "wild on you baby, I get wild and fucking crazy like you never knew/wild and fuck it, baby, I love you".

Rumors where? 

Some rumors about "Wild on You" being "Fuck It I Love You", where the chorus is now "wild on you baby, I get wild and fucking crazy like you never knew/wild and fuck it, baby, I love you".

everyone b like we're gullible 

The Greatest is actually a reworked version of Your Girl except she got rid of the bridge to sing about how she's famous and the greatest in God's eyes

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I’m going camping for a WEEK tonight and I will not have any internet, I’ll be praying for music videos and snippets and all that other good stuff to be here when I get back

Historically Lana has done lots of stuff during my off the grid camping trips, like I always come back to good news so you’re all welcome in advance :hooker:

LIZARD PEOPLE

I’m going camping for a WEEK tonight and I will not have any internet, I’ll be praying for music videos and snippets and all that other good stuff to be here when I get back

Historically Lana has done lots of stuff during my off the grid camping trips, like I always come back to good news so you’re all welcome in advance :hooker:

How about you take a one year camping vacation on some random forest then? yrvn2rP.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

please lona i just need love song! the album comes out the same week i start uni so i guess i’m taking it as a “congrats, you made it (for now)” gift

congrats congrats gl gl w the uni guys, get ur heart broke then overwork ur ass off til u find urself repeating the pattern 'least that's what I do yrvn2rP.gif

UV/Honeymoon