Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

THESE SNIPPETS ARE SENDING ME

My favorites:

1. Cinnamon Girl

2. Love Song

3. Fuck It I Love You

4. California

5. Norman Fucking Rockwell

I have a feeling BAR and HTD will be slight disappointments. Not a fan of BAR's new lyrics and HTD's production. 

California still has me trembling a little bit. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

WHAT THE FUCK its amazing

FIILY is giving me lizzy vibes. California and the Greatest sound like they could be my favorite lana songs ever. 

Getting used to the new lyrics in BAR is going to be weird 

I feel like Bartender is going to explode

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

«But I never said a thing

I shouldn't have done it but I read it in your letter

You said to a friend that you wish you were doing better

I wanted to call you but I didn't say a thing»

Maybe it's more I didn't do enough for you more than not being there for a friend?!? Anyways, I like the «opposition» between the two songs. 

Idk why but reading this makes me think of what she wrote in the Ultraviolence liner notes: "Cynthia - while i was doing this - i wished i could've been there with you."

becuase i hate that people are defending themselves by saying its an official site, even if the fucking site is official it was clearly a mistake putting up the previews, legit previews should've been available everywhere the moment lana announced the tracklist, so i'm pretty sure she didn't want anything to be teased with previews ANYWHERE, like god can y'all just wait a month for an album? thank god thank GOD because last time this happened the album leaked the next week.

EDIT:

someone posted the snipets above me and i just want to say that i'm so dissapointed like guys, this site was official but these snippets were NOT supposed to go out to the public, why do y'all have to ruin the surprise for yourselves lmao, its just a fucking month

Well, it's our decision to play this music as we want and whether we want to wait for the album without listening to snippets or listen to what's being out. We've waited 11 longass months so I don't think it's to be blamed on us the fact that we're all hungry

becuase i hate that people are defending themselves by saying its an official site, even if the fucking site is official it was clearly a mistake putting up the previews, legit previews should've been available everywhere the moment lana announced the tracklist, so i'm pretty sure she didn't want anything to be teased with previews ANYWHERE, like god can y'all just wait a month for an album? thank god thank GOD because last time this happened the album leaked the next week.

EDIT:

someone posted the snipets above me and i just want to say that i'm so dissapointed like guys, this site was official but these snippets were NOT supposed to go out to the public, why do y'all have to ruin the surprise for yourselves lmao, its just a fucking month

why are you so dramatic, LFL and HM both leaked like 2 days before the official release date :rip:

its not your job to worry about us ruining the surprise, we can choose ourselves to listen (or not) to the snippets

if the snippets really werent supposed to be out, then Interscope/Polydor just failed by sending them out 3.5 weeks in advance, its really not our fault

edit:

oh besides, there is no way for us to know whether the snippets WERE supposed to be online or not. retailers in the past have NEVER uploaded the snippets simultaneously

image.png

God damn it actually sounds COHESIVE

And it is NOT ONLY STRIPPED DOWN PIANO BALLADS

Party dress I'm a mess reference!

So far I like Fuck it I Like you, Cinnamon, new BAR and Bartender. But Venice Bitch is still THAT bitch!

EDIT:

Ok..... just don’t listen to them? Did we need a whole essay sis? Lmao....

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

The transition from Doin' Time to Love Song will be......weird to say the least. The track listing is so strange on this record. Can't complain though because the music itself sounds amazing. A lot of it has that Father John Misty vibe, is anyone else getting that (esp. on The Greatest)?

this is easily going to be her best album.

:defeated:

Told y'all.