Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Mark my words. Nfr is coming earlier than the 30th. There’s no release date in any promo!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1158815863002320899

It obviously does. She announced August 30th, but she’s lying. I think we’re getting physical copies on the 30th but it will be out sooner for streaming

The behaviour you exhibited was delusion-like. The delusion jumped out.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Y’all are complaining about the drums in HTD

But did y’all

HEAR

THOSE

MOTHER FUCKIN

STRINGS?!?!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Billboard 200: #1 Norman F*****g Rockwell

Billboard Hot 100: #1 F*** it I love you (hot shot debut)

THAT’S WHAT I WANT

if i'm not mistaken, doin' time outsold SS remix but didn't even chart on BBH100 but u can still wish

giphy.gif

___removed sorry___

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

if i'm not mistaken, doin' time outsold SS remix but didn't even chart on BBH100 but u can still wish

can someone explain how thats even possible? i heard many sources saying its doing better than ss remix but its no where on the charts. wasnt ss remix all over the charts?

can someone explain how thats even possible? i heard many sources saying its doing better than ss remix but its no where on the charts. wasnt ss remix all over the charts?

It’s doing better in terms of radio play, not sales or streams

My favorite lyrics of HTD are when she sings:

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass bitch im coming to beat the fuck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your

best song on the alboom!

BAR will prob be my fav song on the album.

Fight me.

Same tbh I actually like the “whatever’s on tonight” lyric...Idk just like the way she sings it.