Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

nononono

nothing i was expecting

if i wanna speak honestly, it was a huge disappointment

(change, cherry, get free, heroin) my favs tho

I just love the second half of it, the songs in it are simply some of the best in her entire career

original.gif

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Honeymoon, but LFL is everything we were expecting at its release time and so much more.

Bro, Honeymoon is like a balmy summer's evening by the beach sipping $500-a-bottle red wine and snacking on hors d'oeuvres with the love of your life.

LFL is like having to take shelter in a tent in the middle of a cyclone with stale biscuits and a few mosquitoes for company. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Bro, Honeymoon is like a balmy summer's evening by the beach sipping $500-a-bottle red wine and snacking on hors d'oeuvres with the love of your life.

LFL is like having to take shelter in a tent in the middle of a cyclone with stale biscuits and a few mosquitoes for company. 

ffff

Tomorrow??? What have I missed?

I'm sorry, i thought that today is Thursday  :toofunny:

Anyway maybe our good friends from New Zealand will give us Season Of The Witch tomorrow, when their midnight comes  :oopna:

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

LFL would've been better if it had:

-No collabs

-No Coachella

-A cohesive tracklist

-A different album cover

-RBFY and Yosemite

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

And all your good music got deleted & LFL is all you’ve got but you’d rather listen to the mosquitos buzzing because you’re traumatized enough & don’t need Sean in your ear saying “heEYYY”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Why are we getting banned for posting links to previews that were released officially by a website that sells the album. It's not a leak.... I swear this forum does the most sometimes

There’s a reason the site took down the snippets...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm sorry, i thought that today is Thursday  :toofunny:

Anyway maybe our good friends from New Zealand will give us Season Of The Witch tomorrow, when their midnight comes  :oopna:

They better because my 3-day weekend starts only half an hour later  :crossed: