Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Bye

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Y’all, The Greatest is so good, I can’t even Breaf right now.

How is this song 5min but feels like it’s 2 minutes. How does Lana have the power to make long songs seem so short??

Someone please send a link I need the whole song i'm begging

Suffer.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

At what point will someone on her team grab the reigns from her? Obviously, Lana’s not good at promotion. Also- why does almost every project she works on with Chuck- who is directing it or Lana has her acting in it, the visuals turn out to be delayed (TG/FIILY), partially released (MAC/VB/UV/MTWBT/Freak) or never released (HIAB/Cherry + that one behind the scenes photo they posted on IG)?

Edit: with the exception of Tropico~ I think Chuck had a small cameo in it.

At what point will someone on her team grab the reigns from her? Obviously, Lana’s not good at promotion. Also- why does almost every project she works on with Chuck- who is directing it or Lana has her acting in it, the visuals turn out to be delayed (TG/FIILY), partially released (MAC/VB/UV/MTWBT/Freak) or never released (HIAB/Cherry + that one behind the scenes photo they posted on IG)?

The double mv isn’t by chuck

The double mv isn’t by chuck

She’s not involved? I thought she was working on one of them since she also collaborated on the NFR trailer and she was posting on IG that she was filming. I have low expectations that that’s for a different NFR song at this point.