Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm lowkey laughing at the way they are not reacting.... they're like apathic animals whose energy has been completely sucked out

I need Feb 22 realness

guess they're burnt out after all

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

does she really say "I used to shoot up my veins in neon?" it kinda sounds like "in the arm" lol aka heroin. I'm also low key deaf so

I heard neon, like shooting drugs in her veins, but it’s not my first language so

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Honestly the messiness of this era is part of the ride and I wouldn't have it any other way at this point. The meltdowns people have about it only reinforce the statement she's making about our culture in The Greatest.

It sounds like The Greatest was written sometime after she left that comment on Kanye's Instagram last year. She mentions "the culture" in both the song and her comment.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

so when are we getting the songs?

Prolly like 2 weeks bb

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What makes it so hard to be a Lana stan, is you can't trust her.

She throws out dates and then doesn't stick to them. I understand things happen, but then just say why it's not happening. Not stay silent.

In a previous post, I mentioned that maybe they got spooked by Taylor, but they've known the album was coming out 8/23. And you don't have to be a strategist in the music industry to know Taylor would put out another single a WEEK before the album.

I just don't get it. They held up two cool singles for no reason and they ultimately (and not surprisingly) got leaked anyway. I adore Lana, but in a weird way, she sort of had this coming.

Just went to my nearest iTunes Store and they told me the songs will be released tomorrow xx

smart. I would do the same but the people who work there are gay so...  :biblio:

nice cocc bro