Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine his scenes got scrapped (they didn’t but imagine)

He was so excited, he’d be completely destroyed :lmao:

But I think for it to fit with the song, the scenes with muscle beach baby will be like a daydream she’s having - she’s imagining herself with him or maybe remembering her time w him. But we’ll see :hooker:

i wouldnt be surprised since scrapping shit is seems like one of her hobbies  :creep:

:smile3:

Listening to the snippet of FIILY on the video, the quality rise against the leaked version seems very big. The difference that it makes surrounding the effect of the song is really noticeable. That actually makes me think that the HQ production of the whole album may actually change some of the judgements we've done listening to the leaks. Iknow this is a point that many of you have focused in on your posts, but I mean... Even if the structure of  the songs will of course be the same, maybe the increase on the production's quality will make a big difference on the whole thing. Let's hope!

Listening to the snippet of FIILY on the video, the quality rise against the leaked version seems very big. The difference that it makes surrounding the effect of the song is really noticeable. That actually makes me think that the HQ production of the whole album may actually change some of the judgements we've done listening to the leaks. Iknow this is a point that many of you have focused in on your posts, but I mean... Even if the structure of  the songs will of course be the same, maybe the increase on the production's quality will make a big difference on the whole thing. Let's hope!

also FIILY didn't even leak in such bad quality and it already makes that difference. Imagine how its gonna sound compared to the shitty casette recordings

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

lol she totally just filmed this stuff for one video and then figured out she could stretch it into 2 to save her effort

she is lip-syncing both songs