Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

also FIILY didn't even leak in such bad quality and it already makes that difference. Imagine how its gonna sound compared to the shitty casette recordings

Ye, that's exactly what I had in mind! FIILY was a "decent" leak -compared to the crap that those recordings were-, and it was such a surprise to listen how the HQ audio sounded. I'm curious to hear the rest!

Listening to the snippet of FIILY on the video, the quality rise against the leaked version seems very big. The difference that it makes surrounding the effect of the song is really noticeable. That actually makes me think that the HQ production of the whole album may actually change some of the judgements we've done listening to the leaks. Iknow this is a point that many of you have focused in on your posts, but I mean... Even if the structure of  the songs will of course be the same, maybe the increase on the production's quality will make a big difference on the whole thing. Let's hope!

also FIILY didn't even leak in such bad quality and it already makes that difference. Imagine how its gonna sound compared to the shitty casette recordings

All the trash-talkers will be on their knees, kissing NFR's ring soon enough!

Ok this theory is outlandish but what if the retro beach footage is like in her painting and we like go inside it Mary Poppins style

This is a cool theory omg. Fits w her vogue italia quote about writing her future kinda too.

locals only

Omg FIILY sounds SO much better in HQ

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I actually dk what to feel rn. wi68w3.jpg high quality streams. TMRW. 2v1keqg.jpg it hasn't hit me y- wait. wait. wait.  mm. not yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWMG4cYqJF4

edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CK 24d4o4k.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

How are they even going to play FIILY on radio? I LOVEEEE YOU I LOVEEEE YOU I REALLY DOOOOOOO? Girl, bye

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Music video looks good but im hoping its more than just these locations, i mean the video is 9 minutes long after all so...

Also i think the second single will be Doin Time, along with a music video, then i reckon the third music video could possibly be either cinnamon or love song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The radio version of FIILY might be something like "mhmh I love you", when she hums instead of saying "fuck". I don't think they would leave blanks everywhere

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~