Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys the songs have less than 1,000 streams on Spotify lmao wtf I hope they get played more soon

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did the price for the vinyl go up a couple dollars? I could’ve sworn they were $39.99 but now it says like $41.99

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/the-greatest/

Pitchfork designates BEST NEW TRACK for THE GREATEST

2 songs have now been named BNT (Venice Bitch also)

:defeated:  I'd be surprised if this album doesn't do very, very well critically.

From the moment I first heard this song I knew it would get BNT from p4k, I think I even said that here last week. Whew they're eating her up  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i like the billboard cover but the window shot i find so uncomfortable and awkward, not sure what they were going for there.

as for the video, i think it is really beautiful. i.... don't think fuck it i love you and the greatest are gonna be the tracks that stand out for me most on the album, however i can see why so many love the greatest and why it'll be the song that gets her the acclaim she wants

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Okay but wtf are those Billboard photos? She seriously looks like Dolores Umbridge's American cousin in the first one. And then the one where she's imitating the painting like a fucking tourist at the Louvre except even most tourists would draw the line at wearing a lacy dress with sneakers. 

I can't. It's traumatic. 

I'll bitch about the actual interview later. 

I did like the cover, but everything else was meh. I'm just thankful it didn't look like a bad fucking joke *cough* vogue italia *cough*

The interview....was very telling. I'm glad she explained certain things. It might not have been the interview we wanted, but it was the interview we needed lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This video is her best since West Coast (which is the high point of western culture). I might lock myself away and watch it all day.

Guys the songs have less than 1,000 streams on Spotify lmao wtf I hope they get played more soon

Impossible. The audio only Youtube video has 22,000 views, and nobody listens to music on Youtube.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Did anyone notice the scenes in the video where she’s in pigtails and she keeps smiling but her eyes are so glossy as if she’s crying/ is about to cry/ or been crying? Shit like that speaks volumes to me.. is anybody really truly happy in America these days ? especially California or even New York for that matter .. it seems Lana can say she is or pretends all she wants but that’s really not the case. A pure genuine soul stuck in the past is not compatible with today’s world.. you can hear it in this album so raw.. ‘Lust for life’ was concealing her true feelings while speaking out on the worlds current state but it was a forced facade more than anything which is why it didn’t age very well, forced collaborations for clout. In NFR she’s blatantly speaking her mind, the lyrics are a little flat but they are honest and she isn’t holding back.. I mean hell the ALBUM title is called NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL.. which is quite risky but she doesn’t give a fuck because that was her choice.. explains the selfie single covers and lack of effort this era and that’s why I love it.

Lana-Del-Rey-Vogue-Italia-June-2019-01-7

remember when she had door knockers for boobs

Ok but the thing is this shoot is actually super cool and one of the best she;s done and id say it was the greatest if the MUA didn't make her look like a fucking zombie

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Okay but wtf are those Billboard photos? She seriously looks like Dolores Umbridge's American cousin in the first one. And then the one where she's imitating the painting like a fucking tourist at the Louvre except even most tourists would draw the line at wearing a lacy dress with sneakers. 

I can't. It's traumatic. 

I'll bitch about the actual interview later. 

I loved the pictures, but understand your point. I think what makes them weird -as all of her last pictures, IMO-, is the fact that she looks so inexpressive, same as she did in the Vogue ones. I'm sure it has to do with the surgeries she's done to herself, it's like she's built another whole face above hers. I find the topic quite worrying. I don't want Lana, a woman with a beauty that is beyond words, to become the Courtney Cox of her generation. 

ok i don't see any merch on her website where y'all lookin

Same...

By the way, poppies threw me off.... Maybe it's color, but they don't really look like poppies

Those floral shorts look sick though  :hooker:

Stripped of my own life