Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Interesting take considering that song didn't leak so you really don't know how it sounds. 

I've heard the live version and numerous snippets... more than enough for me to conclude that it's going to be an absolutely stunning song.

So. what's the verdict on HTD? gQ0hECJ.gif

Good song ruined by bad production

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Is anyone doing anything special when they listen? Normally I would get high and listen from start to finish, but I’m currently sober.

Fellow sober fan here, whuttup? *fist bump*

I'm going to DL the digital album at midnight, then get up super early and listen through it while on my usual morning drive. I cannot wait, my car will be filled with heaven.

Okay but can we break 3M views before release day :creep:

(For the thread I mean)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Will you be shipping world wide? And thank you, I've been trying to find people who are willing to buy them and most of them are selling them for quintuple the original price 

it deserves all the hype 

Yeah, I'll be happy to ship them worldwide.  :D

I have already investigated and she has 3 or 4 exes whose heights range frm 6'1 - 6'4. Fuckboy Gerald was the tallest, I think. 

Nobody was exactly 6'2 but she's never exact, either. 

I can imagine Fuckboy Gerald thinking his poetry is fantastic and throwing tantrums, though. 

I can also imagine Lana deducting two inches for bad behavior

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Dont b a jerk dont call me a taxi sittin in ur sweatshirt cryin in the backseat ooh ooh honey i just - 1531751961_287566_1531752072_noticia_nor

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Fellow sober fan here, whuttup? *fist bump*

I'm going to DL the digital album at midnight, then get up super early and listen through it while on my usual morning drive. I cannot wait, my car will be filled with heaven.

I hope you enjoy it! I think I will listen right at midnight.

Maybe I’m going insane but do you guys also hear Lana talking during the outro of Cinnamon Girl? It sounds like she says something and then decided to put it in reverse. Like it’s going backwards if that makes sense. Satanic queen

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Maybe I’m going insane but do you guys also hear Lana talking during the outro of Cinnamon Girl? It sounds like she says something and then decided to put it in reverse. Like it’s going backwards if that makes sense. Satanic queen

she’s putting a hex on azealia

i love you, but you don't understand me.