Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i guess i never realized this, but the chorus of 'fuck it i love you' is instrumentally different in the CD version. it doesn't include the dark paradise demo drums.

is anyone else reading this user's posts in a different voice

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

"i dont want to delve into politics" BITCH HOW tell me HOW actually stupid are you? commenting politics is also being a part of politics and ESPECIALLY criticizing what others do politically. its ALL politics and you're delving deep into it

i cant believe that someone with this mindset is trying to teach US something ??

Pointing out that Lana has no problem romanticizing her idols who are downright horrible people (and people like Bowie and Lou Reed were alive when she did romanticize them, not that it suddenly erases their history) but won't turn a blind eye to Kanye out of anyone else on this shit list is not political. Try again :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

the real question is why is Valerie even on this forum in the first place? All you’re doing is shitting all over Lana, her career, her music, her opinions, the album, her political views, and so on

Like we GET IT you don’t fucking like her get the fuck off Lanaboards sis holy shittttt

Every single thing you write is so negative I just don’t get it? Find a hobby!

she's here to bless us w her intellectual presence because nobody in real life listens to shit she says so she has to disturb people online

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pointing out that Lana has no problem romanticizing her idols who are downright horrible people (and people like Bowie and Lou Reed were alive when she did romanticize them, not that it suddenly erases their history) but won't turn a blind eye to Kanye out of anyone else on this shit list is not political. Try again :rip:

your pussy is way too dry to be riding my dick like this

giphy.gif

Personally it bothers me on

HIAB, The greatest, HTD, Venice Bitch

on the other tracks I just feel like she often sound like a whisper.

Yes I was gonna say it bothered me a little on The Greatest's choruses also. Venice Bitch I just never pay attention cause it's too long lol but I believe you

the real question is why is Valerie even on this forum in the first place? All you’re doing is shitting all over Lana, her career, her music, her opinions, the album, her political views, and so on

Like we GET IT you don’t fucking like her get the fuck off Lanaboards sis holy shittttt

Every single thing you write is so negative I just don’t get it? Find a hobby!

idk her at all but it’s seems like she’s just trying to articulate a problem she has with the music, i don’t think she’s being intentionally controversial

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

On further reflection, miss V*l*r*e has been making several points. I have to admit, reading his posts got me infuriated at first. It's too bad his thinking is actually a bit too advanced for LanaBoards standards. I hope she doesn't get banned.

photo-21141.png?_r=1565351105

is anyone else reading this user's posts in a different voice

I LAUGHED HARDER THAN I THOUGHT I COULD

I feel like in a day or 3 we’ll see more and more people disliking/hating NFR. This always happens. An album drops/leaks, almost everyone loves it, then some people end up disliking it, then suddenly there’s this wave of hate for the album that’s even coming from people who are loving it rn cause people love complaining, and then after that there’ll be mixed opinions with people liking it and people disliking it. Mark my words it will happen.

qfrWuBl.png

On further reflection, miss V*l*r*e has been making several points. I have to admit, reading his posts got me infuriated at first. It's too bad his thinking is actually a bit too advanced for LanaBoards standards. I hope she doesn't get banned.

valerie is ahead of her time. she't too advanced for us mortals to understand  photo-21141.png?_r=1565351105

giphy.gif

the fact that y'all were like omg cinnamon has an INDUSTRIAL ROCK outro and it ended being a trap beat

I feel like in a day or 3 we’ll see more and more people disliking/hating NFR. This always happens. An album drops/leaks, almost everyone loves it, then some people end up disliking it, then suddenly there’s this wave of hate for the album that’s even coming from people who are loving it rn cause people love complaining, and then after that there’ll be mixed opinions with people liking it and people disliking it. Mark my words it will happen.

Nah. People have been saying that NFR is definitely UV 2.0, her magnum opus, her biggest album ever etc etc since it was first announced, people are like brainwashed already ffkdlvk

i'm so glad i got to be a pioneer of the NFR hate trend