Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Damn I posted my "review" in the wrong thread. Don't worry, here it is:

So ... I would marry California, have its children, cook its dinner, and wash its clothes.

Cinnamon is the hot pool maintenance guy that I'd have an affair with.

HTD, meanwhile, is that slimy dude at the bar who hasn't been hot since 1986, only drinks Bud Light, had a receding hairline, flaky scalp, tobacco-stained fingernails and eyelash mites. Don't leave your drink unattended whilst he's around, ladies.

Whoa bitch, HTD's actually pretty great. erase that ah - California n Cinnamon's great tho agreed 

UV/Honeymoon

Anyhow, let me go back to listening to AOTY and Lana's magnum opus, NFR. See ya later. (Hopefully Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans can come up with more convincing conspiracy theories until then)

tenor.gif

Anyhow, let me go back listening to AOTY and Lana's magnum opus, NFR. See ya later. (Hopefully Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans can come up with more convincing conspiracy theories until then)

tenor.gif

Don't forget to continue valuing critics opinions despite the fact that LFL remains her second highest rated album on Metacritic, one point from Honeymoon. tenor.gif

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Don't forget to continue valuing critics opinions despite the fact that LFL remains her second highest rated album on Metacritic, one point from Honeymoon. tenor.gif

Do you do anything else but be combative with every other user in this thread every waking minute of the day? You're toxic and annoying

Truly everyone in this thread should put you on ignore ASAP

BzhmW.png

Do you do anything else but be combative with every other user in this thread every waking minute of the day? You're toxic and annoying

Truly everyone in this thread should put you on ignore ASAP

Aren't u the person who said that we shouldn't talk about Lana's substance usage despite her being very open about it in interviews + her art (even her recent song, FIILY), simply because there's "young children" on here? When they actually just shouldn't be listening to Lana's music period? :rip:

Combative is that Jared person who constantly undermines fans of every other Lana album aside from the current one at the given time  :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I really thought I was going to hate TNBAR because of the news lyrics like most of y’all, but nope! I freaking love it.... and Cinnamon Girl, I’m literally crying.... that fucking bass and everything Jesus fuck me up Lana!!! I literally restarted it a minute in because whewww it’s that good.

Anyhow, let me go back to listening to AOTY and Lana's magnum opus, NFR. See ya later. (Hopefully Ultraviolence and Honeymoon stans can come up with more convincing conspiracy theories until then)

tenor.gif

Is it crack? Is it crack that you smoke?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

So one sec, gen, which version of FIILY made the vinyls? Bc I'm kinda digging the version we got today.. They're both so good fuck

I really thought I was going to hate TNBAR because of the news lyrics like most of y’all, but nope! I freaking love it.... and Cinnamon Girl, I’m literally crying.... that fucking bass and everything Jesus fuck me up Lana!!! I literally restarted it a minute in because whewww it’s that good.

Ur not alone ahhhhhhhh

UV/Honeymoon

Valerie is STILL attacking people? i'm convinced it's a bot at this point. :toofunny:

i cannot believe someone has that amount of time on their hands to attack people on a forum site. get a job challenge

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I dont mind the lyric change in TNBAR but discarding the outro was a crime.

Unpopular opinion: Doin' Time fits on the album better than How To Disappear. That doesn't mean I don't like HTD, I actually like que production quite a lot, but it feels very out of place mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains