Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also it's kind of huge that Doin' Time is on the A-list on BBC Radio 2 and the BBC Radio 1 B-List. TaP actually doing their job.....  :bop:  I heard it on the radio yesterday for the first time by chance. Can we say smash hit? 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

GUYS DID YOU SEE THIS ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/rosecabellos/status/1167125649187901440?s=19

I'm not sure , like I can't tell if they're the same image or not...but Lana did comment on her ig recently, I was here for the ari collab but not this, I don't like Camilas voice too much but a bop is a bop ig

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Still can't get over how good that music video IS. I wonder if she will do more mv for this era.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

is this video in technicolor? is that what technicolor is?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Its been less than 2 hours and the MV has almost 500k views I-

we love a hit

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

And imagine if the surprise wasn’t ruined and it came out of nowhere

Fr, I really don't understand  some people, telling people about it when it's totally out of the blue and then being smug when they doubt you lmao

locals only

guys im having trouble embedding my gif in my signature can someone help

right click and then copy image adress and then copy that link to that image thing

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ahhhh, lanas dad commented on barries instagram picture that tagged lana. i think they really may be that once in a lifetime love <3