Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Good night guys

I have to go to bed now..sadly..

But this was such great time (and album). Have fun and don't forget to go to 4000 pages :toofunny:

Love you all and you are the funniest persons on earth and this is the most -iconic pre-release thread ever

See u on he Post-Release Thread

:kiss2: :byeh8rs2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

whens the deadline of submitting rankings?

idk how much do you guys need?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A few days

i was thinking this could be the list like before the album came out

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I just know that in exactly one month everyone will start trashing NFR and begin claiming that they always loved LFL. I can't wait for the almost stalinesque revision of history. 

Personally I still don't love Lust For Life but I definitely like it a lot more now that I've listened to NFR...

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Sorry if this has been posted, but Barrie posted this pic on his insta, taken by Lana, her father commented on it too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wHoNsAVvV/

Very in time for NFR's official release, i suppose California really did its job lol

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Honeymoon because

I just came back from College for Labour Day weekend, and Terrence Loves You came on shuffle... omg

giphy.gif

Is anyone else feeling really bittersweet right now? I've got an hour before I'm listening to it and it feels like the last few hours of Christmas or a birthday, I don't want it to end but it has to 

gurl same. this is also the last day of holiday for me and tomorrow i have to go back to work, so this is like 1000x worse for me and i want to kms.