Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

California is a perfect example of how different a song can be from the initial snippet you hear--everyone wasn't into it and bashed it to death and then they heard more and liked it a lot. So same could happen with FIILY.

People never learn indeed. The first Cinnamon Girl snippet had so many thinking it was boring. Only one or two noticed the beat in the distance. If you listen to FIILY snippet, There’s guitar coming at the end.

"Its me ur lil venice bitch", "goddamn man-child", "culture's lit", "fuh ih ah luh yuh", "cinnamon in my teeth", that cringy ass line about all the pills, every single line we've heard from Bartender...

But I think the 3245456677889th party dress might have done it for me

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE VIDEO WHERE LANA SINGS SEND ME NUDES

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Which songs from NFR you wouldn't mind if she didn't include them on the setlist?

For me right now would be: Doin' Time, How To Disappear, California (I like the track but I don't know for the setlist), Bartender (same as California), Hope and maybe even HIAB

The MUST for me are certainly Cinnamon Girl, TNBAR, VB, MAC and The Greatest

How y’all putting together tour lists when you haven’t heard the damn album lordt godt help me

Y’all will get the same set list you’ve had for years plus MAC, VB, and Doin Time and you will be HAPPY about it. :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

People never learn indeed. The first Cinnamon Girl snippet had so many thinking it was boring. Only one or two noticed the beat in the distance. If you listen to FIILY snippet, There’s guitar coming at the end.

i can actually hear the electric guitar drop @@California mentioned. Like the shades of cool solo kinda.

imagine: fuckitiloveyUO (DNDNNNNDNDNDNDNDNDNNDNNNNN)

omg its so epic, i hear it guys i can almost h-

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Idk what songs could be better at ruining my experience at a LDR concert

Doin’ Time and Fugly Kilos

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

"Its me ur lil venice bitch", "goddamn man-child", "culture's lit", "fuh ih ah luh yuh", "cinnamon in my teeth", that cringy ass line about all the pills, every single line we've heard from Bartender...

I literally love all these

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

And she’s clearly saying fuck. Like you can hear the consonant.

"Clearly saying fuck" is a HUGE overstatement imo; if you listen REALLY carefully you can PERHAPS hear the "ck" but it's in no way clear, come on.

As I said, if you're gonna swear, then you gotta commit.

That particular fuck WISHES it was one of the fucks in Cherry.

The only thing that will save it is if she started it off way it is and by the end she is BELLOWING it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really feel like she's only gonna do around 5 NFR songs in the tour, and that will really make me upset.. like I will sell my San Diego ticket. :( I am way over her making albums then barely performing any of the songs off them. With this being called the NFR Tour at least 10 songs need to make it into the setlist, a couple of which can rotate. I really don't understand why she even made Honeymoon and LFL since she barely showcased the songs for them during live shows. The only 3 BTD songs we need in the tour are VG, SS and BTD to suffice casual fans. Two UV and HM songs could rotate, along with 1 or 2 from LFL. For this tour, I want the NEW ALBUM showcased above all.. fuck BJ, OTTR, NA, etc etc 

I don't fully agree with this comment but I do think NFR has Lana's weakest/worst lyrics to date, and I've been saying this since she released Venice Bitch: the song is GREAT but the lyrics are???? Call me illiterate or whataver it just doesn't make sense at all and it sounds like a bunch of random sentences thrown together. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

In Fuck It I Love You, the only word that sounds mispronounced/slurred to me is “love” and I felt like it was almost a throwback to the title track (“you fucked me so good I almost said I love you”) as if she was still hesitant and testing the waters a bit and she still wasn’t sure if she was ready to say I love you.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I think I'd like to see something like this for the tour...

01. Mariners Apartment Complex

02. Brooklyn Baby

03. Venice Bitch

04. Fuck It, I Love You

05. Doin Time

06. Florida Kilos

07. West Coast

08. Cinnamon Girl

09. Music To Watch Boys To

10. Shades Of Cool

11. Love Song

12. Video Games