Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Dumb question maybe but is there a NFR vinyl for sale in the US with just the regular cover on it? Not the Checkerboard mess or the UO exclusive  :crossed:

the standard black vinyl

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

IT WAS JUST THAT GOOD 2vsexad.jpgWE WERE JUST THAT GOOD 29z4z1h.jpg WHATEVER'S \OOOOOOOOOOOOAAUUUUUUHHN d0UO9n8.gifbi9blt.jpgTONIGHT tumblr_lwjyzw0lun1r50nwho1_250.gifa8hhtyz.gif?w=900I JUST WANNA PARTY W U giphy.gifTOPANGA'S HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT TONIGHTTT 2yl2ro6.jpg*end snippet* 23uzm1y.jpg

You forgot to add “fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame” after “we were just that good”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

If you don't wanna be very spoiled it's better to not have them. I have them and I can't take Bartender out of my head and I want it to be fresh when I listen to it for the first time  :defeated:

Confirmed. Out of all the snippets it's always Bartender that's stuck in my head for the rest of the day

You forgot to add “fame fame fame fame fame fame fame fame” after “we were just that good”

:rip:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Obviously, we don't have all the lyrics, but you would think that Bartender is likely about the same person that White Mustang is about, given that she sang it with White Mustang that one time and the last line was "coming in your White Mustang".

So that would be uh ... Fuckboy Gerald.

ETA: I thought it was obvious that I was speculating, but I was wrong. So that's what I'm doing here. Speculating.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Obviously, we don't have all the lyrics, but you would think that Bartender is likely about the same person that White Mustang is about, given that she sang it with White Mustang that one time and the last line was "coming in your White Mustang".

So that would be uh ... Fuckboy Gerald.

can yall stop, the WM intro is not Bartender. Lana literally said once "I like to make up some words for this intro every evening"

image.png

I don't think it was Bartender. I think it was a random melody, but at the same time we haven't heard the verses' melody so maybe it was.

Either way that was pure speculation and not a fact!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

OMG :toofunny: I never understood where you guys heard topanga in the TNBAR snippet because all I was hearing was: ''to bang us off tonight''  :rip: :rip: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I don't think it was Bartender. I think it was a random melody, but at the same time we haven't heard the verses' melody so maybe it was.

Yes. I'm speculating.

can yall stop, the WM intro is not Bartender. Lana literally said once "I like to make up some words for this intro every evening"

Calm down. See above.

I'm glad some here care about the difference between speculation and fact. Thanks. 

I just ... don't know what it was in my post that indicated that what I was saying was factual and not speculative? But okay.

Let's just go back to posting random lyrics.