Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZqreIsJ

Saw this on reddit. Two singles are coming or what?

Ok this sht doesn’t work.. but someone has posted a photo from Spotify which was annoucing fuck it i love u and the greatest.

zoinks

I trust reddit  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:  :flop:

I trust reddit too

giphy.gif

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZqreIsJ

Saw this on reddit. Two singles are coming or what?

Ok this sht doesn’t work.. but someone has posted a photo from Spotify which was annoucing fuck it i love u and the greatest.

I'd be down with that. Fuck it I love You has me intrigued since I heard the snippet and The Greatest will be heartbreaking (and perfect to mourn over my lost summer while I get back to work)

I need this album nowwwwwwwwwwww..... This is gonna be a long 17 days :O 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Hey.

Just was thinking about the lyrics on NFR, and noticed that some of them may rise again a huge cultural controversy surrounding Lana.

I'm thinking specifically about HIAB ones... "If he's a serial killer then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who was already hurt?"

How do y'all think critics and social movements will receive this kind of messages since we -fortunately- are right now in a world-wide explosion of reivindications towards women rights?

I don't think it will cause any controversy considering it's obvious she meant the guy is a womanizer/douchebag by calling him a serial killer. He breaks many hearts at once.

---

I TOOOOOLD YAAA

HONEY HOWS THAT FEELING

HONEY HOWS THAT FEELING

:defeated:

I wonder what song she filmed for at the amusement park

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

UK ONLY

she's not charging you extra money for her signature  :defeated:

Signed CD: 10.99GBP

Unsigned CD: 10.99GBP

Signed CD+Cassette bundle: 17.99GBP

Unsigned CD+Cassette bundle: 17.99GBP

Signed CD+Cassette+Vinyl bundle: 44.99GBP

Unsigned CD+Cassette+Vinyl bundle: 44.99GBP

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/?utm_campaign=LanaDelReyNormanF*****gRockwell%2120190729&utm_content=&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Website&utm_umguk=lanadelrey.com%2F

giphy.gif

i'd love to have fuck it i love you and the greatest as soon as possible but imagine listening to the album for the first time with:

- six tracks fully heard (some of them being the longest on the record)

- two tracks fully heard as demos (and either mostly unchanged, either changed for the worse to most of you) :teehee:

- two tracks basically fully heard but in low quality (hiab, cinnamon)

- one song that we have three different snippets of (although they overlap)

- two songs that we have two different snippets of

- one song that we have one snippet of

and that's all lmao

Wait that shit is only UK???

I already ordered the UO vinyl but I would 100% get one of these signed collectors things if I could.

About the amount of stuff we’ve heard from the record, the same thing happened with high as hope by Florence. We got 3 singles, 2 live songs and the record was only 10 songs. We went into the record only not knowing 5 songs and even then the last track is like only kinda a full song.