Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Unpopular opinion but if Jack were to redo a Lana song I would love him to work on Come When You Call Me America in VB style. Urgh. Jazzy folky my mind would explode. I LOVE CWYCMA but sometimes it sounds just too poppy and upbeat and I wish it had more of a TLY/VB vibe

ZKcaooE.png

I hope that isn't the album cover. I mean, she's a cute gorl but...............no.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I already listened to VB more than 20 times and it's dangerous, I don't wanna make the same mistake I did with Love and get sick to my stomach of Venice Bitch. I need Lana to feed me songs via constant intraveinous injection  :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

Yeah im trying not to listen to it too much, the album is a long way away and i want the songs to still sound fresh by the time the album drops. I'm only listening to the new songs like once a day, and thats only if im dying to hear it again

Yeah im trying not to listen to it too much, the album is a long way away and i want the songs to still sound fresh by the time the album drops. I'm only listening to the new songs like once a day, and thats only if im dying to hear it again

You're very brave :) Unfortunately even when I don't listen to VB I constantly hear the music in my head now ... So I need to put other music on to distract me from that. :)

You're very brave :) Unfortunately even when I don't listen to VB I constantly hear the music in my head now ... So I need to put other music on to distract me from that. :)

Yeah i have the same problem, so i just put on some other song to distract me lol