Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also I'm 100% here for the album remaining at 11 tracks if they're all amazing. My main issue with LFL was that it was too bloated, it's really hard for me to rate because it has some of her best songs and some of her worst. I'd rather 11 tracks than a longer album with songs I don't like as much - especially if there are some longer tracks on NFR

FzytWEW.png

Also I'm 100% here for the album remaining at 11 tracks if they're all amazing. My main issue with LFL was that it was too bloated, it's really hard for me to rate because it has some of her best songs and some of her worst. I'd rather 11 tracks than a longer album with songs I don't like as much - especially if there are some longer tracks on NFR

I've posted this before but trust me... Listen to LFL in this order and it's a much more cohesive album.

01. Love

02. Lust For Life

03. Groupie Love

04. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

05. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

06. Heroin

07. God Bless America

08. Tomorrow Never Came

09. Change

10. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

11. Get Free

I tend to use the other tracks as an EP with BAR

01. 13 Beaches

02. Cherry

03. White Mustang

04. Best American Record

Day 2: Played Venice Bitch over and over (honey) all day...I think this will be my most favourite Lana album...and I rarely change my favourites 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I love how powerful Lana is over her own Label! ''The track is 10 minutes, it's called Venice bitch, why do you do this to us'' --Because, I can, simple as that, I'm Lana del fucking Rey and you can't say shit

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Venice Bitch feels shorter than Change

leave her alone. i wont tolerate bullying towards my child

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love how powerful Lana is over her own Label! ''The track is 10 minutes, it's called Venice bitch, why do you do this to us'' --Because, I can, simple as that, I'm Lana del fucking Rey and you can't say shit

I think it's just because they have finally given up on her lol her management have been terrible and very controlling but I think they have finally realised Lana will do whatever the fuck she wants or she will do nothing at all

FzytWEW.png

Makes me so proud to see how stubborn she is to get her vision through. I can’t imagine how many girls and women there are in the music industry (or any) who are being controlled or played with. Lana seem to be just as free as her songs tell us to be.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think I am coming around to the song. I read the lyrics and appreciate them. Verse 4 is staying in my head.

Back in the garden,

We're getting high now, because we're older.

Me, myself, I like diamonds

My baby, crimson and clover.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over