Elle

Venice Bitch

Do you guys hear “me, myself I like diamonds” or “make myself feel like diamonds.”?

I heard it as "sulphur-like diamonds" and "sapphire-like diamonds"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It’s “me myself, I like diamonds...my baby, crimson and clover.”

As she grew older, she developed a love for the fine things and she’s talked about enjoying the sparkly aesthetic as a metaphor for this in the pass. I’m assuming she’s using crimson and clover as a drugs/sex reference. She’s contrasting their interests.

gimme a min to look for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxZ5QHT8Fg

time 4:34

"I had 2 songs I just thought were maybe like the best songs i had written and he just put a lot of juice into them"

What I'm understanding her to say is the first week they worked together she wrote what felt like were two of the best songs she had written. She then said he just has a lot of juice in him, I think she was just trying to say that he is very inspirational and has a lot of talent/ideas. If these two songs were indeed written that first week then thats going to be a no for Yosemite. I really think all the outtakes are dead for this album. I see this being all new music that she and Jack created.

Did she mean “Me, myself I like diamonds, my baby, crimson and clover”

Is she referring to red wine and weed? I just saw a post about this lyric ^ lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Did she mean “Me, myself I like diamonds, my baby, crimson and clover”

Is she referring to red wine and weed? I just saw a post about this lyric ^ lol

I think she's referencing this song, which is really great btw 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I think she's referencing this song, which is really great btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0

But is it a double meaning? Beautiful People demo said “red is the color of your rum punch” so maybe crimson meaning rum punch and they’re getting high from weed, clover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

But is it a double meaning? Beautiful People demo said “red is the color of your rum punch” so maybe crimson meaning rum punch and they’re getting high from weed, clover

I have no idea, I guess it could be, it sounds very plausible 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***