Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

she should release it a few months prior to white hot forever to promote them both, i would actually love to read a book of lana's poetry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

does Win actually have it?

Maybe, but I think the rumour started because he posted a pic of the pages ... but it was the one she posted herself on insta ages ago, and people had just forgotten/didn't know, so they thought he had the book.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Whew it’s not dead and buried after all! Wonder if she’ll sell physical copies bc I don’t think she could sell that for a buck and make any sort of profit whether it’s donated or not. Or was she kind of alluding to is costing more

LIZARD PEOPLE

Wait so is the spoken word album really of the poetry book? Cause she said "just some freestyle poetry" and she made them sound like 2 different things... 

i’ve never heard a spoken word album before, will there be any instruments?? in my mind i’m picturing a whole album of Burnt Nortons, or is she literally just going to be speaking and that’s it

UbsOye5.png