canela

Slayyyter

Girl Like Me's glittery sound is so reminiscent of E-boy and Tattoo which she did with Ayesha Erotica Ms. Cheeseburger back in her mixtape. It's such a standout! Honestly all the songs sound so good! Never listened to the leaks so I can't compare the mixing between the two but I have no problems with the production value of the album at all. 

Maybe my only critique is that the album can still add a track or two considering that it's only 35 mins in length. The album itself is amazing but for me, the standout tracks are all tacked in the end of the album. The 1-2 punch of Purr - Plastic - Girl Like Me - Tear Me Open is so sickening! 

Unfortunately not really feeling this. The singles are by far the strongest songs here along with maybe Dramatic. Everything else feels very middle of the road to me unfortunately. Wish some of the mixing and production overall was more crisp because there are some good ideas with just ok execution.

Still leagues ahead of some of the bland dance-pop garbage put out by some of her peers 

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

i wonder if the deluxe will be coming along shortly or in a while?

Or at all 👀 she’s promised deluxes before that didn’t happen for whatever reason. 

I read online some opinions about Starfucker and they're saying something like "omg, another Hollywood type of song about drugs and sex", how it's hard to understand she's poking the Hollywood style and playing around?

"As the decade progressed, this vision of what pop could and should be has all but faded. Gaga herself became so rattled at the lack of personal and critical success that Artpop garnered that she has spent the better part of the last decade putting the outrageous makeup away in effort to convince the world she is an artiste and has the sort of talent and chops that we all already knew she had." 

"Katy Perry put out Witness. The pop starlets that took their place -your Arianas, Taylor Swifts, Olivia Rodrigos- they are all great and have put out their share of classic songs and paradigm-shifting records. But all of them have leaned into the spotlight to make the conversation about them, with the music, great as it is, being globbed on as a marketing opportunity."

"Carly Rae Jepsen is about as close as we’ve gotten to someone who is a student of the game and knows how to effortlessly craft a masterful hook, but her aims and lyrics are far too tame to really provoke. Who, then, can take on the mantle of sounding dangerous?

Enter Slayyyter."

Uhhh, this is a GREAT review.

https://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/87632/Slayyyter-Starfucker/

i love hollywood sweetie i am so sorry that i ever doubted your place in the track listing 

you clearly were meant to be #1

miss hamburgladonna however........ :slayty:

im fuckin obsessed with this album. so glad i got the uncensored glass vinyl before it sold out 

why is rhinestone heart becoming my favorite song of all time?????

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener