graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Also a quick update: A federal judge denied the GOPs request to have 127,000 ballots in Harris County, TX thrown out. So a win for Biden (considering Harris County is one of the most democratic counties in TX). 

Just now, new gods said:

will the next president be announced tomorrow? i thought they were pushing that back because it took longer to count in the mailed in ballots 

no one's pushing anything back. there has never been an election night where we got 99% of results counted. It's just gonna be harder to make projections this year so we may not know until Wednesday or Friday. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

same. i'm can barely focus on my lectures cuz i keep checking FiveThirtyEight and NY Times. 

I still have PTSD from when I was 16 and watched the NYTimes Prediction Needle go from "90% Hillary Win" to "10% Hillary Win" in the course of 3 hours on Nov. 8th. 

i cancelled my plans to work on homework tomorrow bc i know im not gonna be able to focus. i will be drowning out the anxiety with animal crossing :dorothy3:

3 minutes ago, knives said:

i cancelled my plans to work on homework tomorrow bc i know im not gonna be able to focus. i will be drowning out the anxiety with animal crossing :dorothy3:

i have two quizzes :dorothy3:

@new gods look for Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina tomorrow evening. They will report almost all their votes quickly since they've been processing ballots all week. If Biden wins even ONE of these states, theres a greater than 99% chance he'll win the election. If Trump wins all 3, its gonna be a LONG week and a VERY close election (decided by PA). 

lord help me i'm starting to root for trump so that all these idiot supporters saying "we'll be laughing at you on Wednesday morning liberal snowflake" can see how awful a 2nd term of Trump will be when he botches the vaccine rollout, bankrupts social security, and loses our place as a world superpower to China. You may be laughing come Nov. 4th, 2020--should Trump win--but you certainly won't be laughing in 4 years when the country is broke and the laughing-stock of the globe.  

15 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

lord help me i'm starting to root for trump so that all these idiot supporters saying "we'll be laughing at you on Wednesday morning liberal snowflake" can see how awful a 2nd term of Trump will be when he botches the vaccine rollout, bankrupts social security, and loses our place as a world superpower to China. You may be laughing come Nov. 4th, 2020--should Trump win--but you certainly won't be laughing in 4 years when the country is broke and the laughing-stock of the globe.  

Lol they would consider all of this a win

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

10 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Lol they would consider all of this a win

that's even more terrifying thanks. 

the "owning the libs!!!" mentality is so immature

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

33 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

that's even more terrifying thanks. 

they truly believe that ANYTHING trump does to this country is for the better of us. nothing he has done now phases them, nothing he'd do if reelected would either. they think biden is a 'commie' and trump is a 'true american' hero who's exposing democrats. the most terrifying thing out of all of this is just knowing how many people think like this exist in america. i know the polls show a ton of hope, but his supporters are unhinged. my step father tried telling me that i needed to open my eyes to communism bc that's what biden is going to turn america into. 

as scary as it is, im gonna TRY and be a bit more hopeful. biden has a decent lead (so in the very least we know it's not impossible for him to win). im a pessimist but im really trying to think positive for the sake of myself, and all the others out there who are equally fearful of their rights being threatened  

UguUCJc.gif

Just now, Party Favor said:

they truly believe that ANYTHING trump does to this country is for the better of us. nothing he has done now phases them, nothing he'd do if reelected would either. they think biden is a 'commie' and trump is a 'true american' hero who's exposing democrats. the most terrifying thing out of all of this is just knowing how many people think like this exist in america. i know the polls show a ton of hope, but his supporters are unhinged. my step father tried telling me that i needed to open my eyes to communism bc that's what biden is going to turn america into. 

as scary as it is, im gonna TRY and be a bit more hopeful. biden has a decent lead (so in the very least we know it's not impossible for him to win). im a pessimist but im really trying to think positive for the sake of myself, and all the others out there who are equally fearful of their rights being threatened  

i would also like to make it clear, my comment was made in jest. I would never root for Trump to win just to fulfill personal petty-ness. Sorry if it came off as privileged xo

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

i would also like to make it clear, my comment was made in jest. I would never root for Trump to win just to fulfill personal petty-ness. Sorry if it came off as privileged xo

oh i know <3 sorry if i made it seem like i was attacking you or anything, i just sometimes end up rambling when im talking about something im anxious or passionate about :eek:

UguUCJc.gif

can’t sleep. why did we ever let it come to this. 

Towards the beginning of quarantine when everyone fell down the Pizzagate rabbit hole , it felt like a step in the right direction towards unearthing the seriously twisted corruption that lurks in America’s most overlooked jurisdictions. But somehow that ideology was warped into a gut-wrenching anti-semitic pipe dream, and has now disconnected sooo many malleable-minded individuals from a reality where we are all Americans. It’s so sad. People can’t even be unified anymore for fear of litigation. On one side there is the far sighted right, who can whine and bitch about any “corruption” besides their own, which they then refuse to even accept. And on the other, a suffocatingly politically correct facade. Designed to disguise the same rich idiots who operate diligently on both sides of the system, only to rule in favor of their own agendas. This country, and this year more specifically, have utterly destroyed my hope for a future here. I can’t necessarily say that America will collapse. Because there will always be those people too stupid to think of themselves as anything less than what this place is. And that’s my qualm. I can’t picture a future for myself in a place like this. Where people are so caught up in their big ass televised baby fights , that they forget there is a whole outside world that ~USED~ to need us.... I’m not so sure that they DO anymore... and I’m not so sure if I do either.

4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

can’t sleep. why did we ever let it come to this. 

You’re not alone, I promise.

1 hour ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

At what time do the results by state start being announced? 

around 8 or 9 PM. that's when polls close.

Everyone needs to brace for another Trump win. I don't think Biden campaigned enough. Trump did rally after rally after rally.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

around 8 or 9 PM. that's when polls close.

Everyone needs to brace for another Trump win. I don't think Biden campaigned enough. Trump did rally after rally after rally.

I just hope there are enough people that see the countless rallies in the middle of a pandemic as a bad thing. 

just got done voting. Now all there is to do is wait and see the circus unfold.